Reviews for At Eighteen Come Dance With Me
DaniChatterley chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
So beautiful and so painful.
Loveydoveface chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Wow!so good but sad:(
girlyglee chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Nice story! xx
MezMaroon8 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This was so bittersweet and I like how you captured their lonelieness and longing for some meaningful bond via friendship or otherwise. Very well written
Vivss chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Hey great one-shot!

Does it have a continuation? I hope so! I really want more!
Jacqui chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that this was just ah-mazing 3 I'm so glad you decided to continue it with Love was Meant for Beauty Queens!
egyouppt chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I really love this. I'm not going to lie, I love the angsty ending and how Finn might have regrets, but he's not going to really do anything about them-which in context is completely in character. brilliant!
Mergatroid Skittles chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
really loved. one note - prom and homecoming are not the same.
Bluesdj chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
The best "what if" Glee story I had read, by far. Loved the little whispers of sadness sprinkled now and then and the end, very realistic.
Monsuier Louis chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
words can't describe this. you are an amazing writer. will you do anymore?
SomuBeth chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
ohhhh that was very good. i liked it. are you doing anymore? because this could get really good.
laylita83 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
great story...it kind of show how much the decisions we make affect our lives...really good!
amydam chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
wow .. amazing :D
Transfixus chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
WOW! This is such a fantastic story, Great job!

I feel like this really could be what might have happened if Finn hadn't joined Glee. Very bitter-sweet, well, mostly bitter. And Finn thinking of the 'what if'. So perfect.

Phenominal writing, You should seriously consider writing a sequal. I really hope you do. :)
i-am-a-nerfighter chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I think this story is amazing, even though it is quite sad. It shows how much Finn needed Glee to be who he was. You're an awesome writer!