Reviews for Tether
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/27
Oh wow I have tears in my eyes that was so beautifully heartbreaking and yet so them.
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Sad but beautifully written!
Com2meZT chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
If only they had this kind of private relationship...but we can hope can't we.
natsien chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Beautiful :)
pacificbluegirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This is fantastic! I know it's been a couple of years since you posted it but I just read it for the first time tonight and I felt that I had to comment. I am so picky, haha, but this I did enjoy! I really like the idea and it feels really true to character, both when it comes to him and her! The pace you set just made it even better. Great concept and the execution was great. Thanks for sharing, I'm glad I stumbled across it!
Amilyn chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Dude...that's just...powerful and painful and ALL the things. All of them. Ziva's reassurances that he did well by this girl, that she knew he was not aiming for her, that he's right to be angry and frustrated and grieving...Tony's quiet compassion and reassuring lies, his self-loathing, his temper and tirade and breakdown...the police and the damning mess of the house and everyone's condition...Ziva's equal fire sending them packing...that awful, painful, horrifying moment when, in the midst of his guilt, the girl's parents thank him...this is all BRILLIANT. You use so few words and convey SO SO much. Amazing work.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Whoa. This caught me off-guard, because I've never seen any scene on the show or read anything where he reacts so violently. It's justified, of course, it's just...whoa. I'm speechless.

It's so beautiful, the way you describe his overwhelming pain. And the way she is there for him, if for no other reason than that they are a team. It's beautiful.
melraemorgan chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
So beautiful, and very realistic. Loved it.
yen35 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Powerful and emotional piece. I have occasionally wondered when watching the show what would happen in a case like this, if an innocent bystander was shot and died and one of them ended up blaming himself or herself, how the partner would deal with it. You've written it very well.
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Ah, yes. I remember this one from no_safety_pin. It was awesome when I read it there and it is still tear-inducingly beautiful now.

On a side note: I read your profile and in it you said you used to write X-Files fanfic. I was curious, which ship were you? If you wrote any Doggett/Reyes (slim chance I know...I'm probably the only person on the planet who actually wacthed season 7,8,9) I would love to read them. Even if you wrote Mulder/Scully I would love to have a look. I like your writing style a lot. Is there someplace I can look for the X-Files fics?
Mulderette chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Wow...this was really powerful. Beautiful writing. I loved it.
ImaginePeace chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
It was so good. :) The last three paragraphs made me cry.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Intense.
Schmaltzy chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Interesting - a new variation on the no safety pin theme (for me in any case).

A powerful vignette. I don't think we've seen Tony quite so out of control (I'd be interested to see it, though).
RunKatRun chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Really excellent one shot! It was dark, but overbearingly so. Good job!