Reviews for Surprise Party
ilegenes chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
ahhhh! this was great! although it was it's own original arc (which was very creative by the way), the characters still seemed so canon :)
i admire that you wrote a fic for such a obscure manga as this! :) don't worry about the grammar, it was still a sweet and lovely story :) thanks so much!
i only just found this now...i hope seeing a review so far after you posted your story and knowing that people are still enjoying it and reading about ilegenes can make you happy and maybe inspire you to write some more? hahah :)
Leonard Hoyden chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I love it!
LayOfHealing chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
The only one ilegenes. I'm so happy to see that, but, I want JakexFon ! Too cute. Are you sure is the real end ?
I have bad grammar too, I'm french .
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
hmmm.. seriously, its nice, i love it since i like friendship or josei or shounen ai than yaoi. im grateful, haha i hope you'll write another fanfic for ilegenes. goodluck! mind if you write fanfic about adekan too? (this poor fan is being demanding). haha oyeah xD

Fooonnnn *hugs*
Shi No Yume chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
It was reeeeeeally good and funny! I absolutely loved it 3
Mayu133 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
It was sweet and adorable and of course funny! :D I'm really happy to found a story of Ilegenes, it's my favourite manga. :D
97 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Wow, I didn't expect to find a story for Ilegenes! I love the story so much! Hahaha, funny ending! lol :)
muffinbutt chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
ah the only ilegenes fanfic...I LOVE IT!
Water blossoms chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I loved it. Is short, sweet, funny and well written.
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Absolutely adorable. Jake as the adoring boyfriend is just perfect :) And it was amusing seeing Nicholas at such a mundane event as a birthday party lol. Well done

And you're welcome (I'm cobrarenenutet from LJ) This category needs more supporters!
missippi-twists chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
THIS IS LOVELOVELOVE! hahaha :) I really love this, tough it was kinda short. Really sweet too :) aww shucks, you made me too damn happy :D
Rinhail chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
At least you admit your grammar could use some improvement. But other than that, I found this quite enjoyable. This is actually the only Ilegenes fic I've seen on the web! So it's a treat to find it. 3
Hana1225 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Everyone immediately glanced at Jake, who jaws dropped at the explanation. "I don't have any kind of perverted hobby like that!"

ahahahhahahhah! lol lol lol