Reviews for she lives in sin
carolinaleecriss chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
this is the first fanfic for camp rock, but it's really good(:
Penelope Fiction chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
WOW!

You know, I never actually considered Tess/Brown. Ever. But I love them now.

I loved this story. Your word choices were fantastic, as always.

Keep writing. Never stop. Leave giving up to the amatures. :)
breeutiful chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I just finished watching Camp Rock 2 and this was absolutely brilliant. I loved every single bit of it and the way you weave words together is beautiful. :)
blueeyedprincess100 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Very good story i liked it.
adriangel14 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
wow. amazing in general and especially for such a rare pairing!
Charlie'sDragon chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
You can corrupt me to any pairing at all. Any.

The first time I read your profile I was like "she can't make me like LilyTeddy!" And now it's my favorite.

And then I was like "how could I like RoxanneDraco?" But you made me like it.

And I don't even like Camp Rock, I've only watched like half of it and I'm pretty sure I'm now going to go and search for other BrownTess pairings.

It's all your fault for being a completely amazing and gorgeous writer. You could probably write DumbledoreLily (don't ask how I came up with the pairing) and make me fall completely in love with it.

That was really long and probably seemed a bit ranty but there you go.

Love from,

Charlie
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I really shouldn't have enjoyed this so much. Really.

But, um, new guilty pleasure couple much?

:D

Ellie, you're brilliant. Only you could weave this world where Tess can love Brown and Brown can love Tess and it will feel as real as the keyboard I'm typing this on and, jeez, I adored this with all of my twisted age-gap-couples-shipping heart. (:
haveyouseenmyhaggis chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Oooh, Brown is a naughty Camp Director. ;D

I really enjoyed this! Well done, and nicely written! :D

Paula
LaPaige chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Oh Ellie, you and your dysfunctional pairings. Oh, Ellie, your ability to make anything word. Oh, Ellie, the way you can take my breath away with just a few lines. Honestly, you are one of the most amazing writers ever and I can't hate you for it. I loved this, you know I did, and stop making me ship really odd pairings. I'm just kidding, don't ever stop.