Reviews for Switching Views
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
This is really great and I love the fact that everyone feels like they have a chance but I think if kari and tk or kari and tai merge that would be awesome!
linuxgeek1304 chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
Great story thus far. I hope that more is to come in the future.
sekno chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
*waves* hi Saberpilot! I like your story!
Rapunzel2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Wow...that's an interesting plot twist...neato!

P.S. - Damn, I wish I could remember who all the Digimon characters are...lol
JezusFreak316 chapter 4 . 8/24/2001
This is pretty cool. I watch Digimon sometimes, and it seems like this would be a script to an actual show! I want more!
JazzCritique chapter 5 . 8/24/2001
Hey! This is a really nice story! I enjoyed the thing with the people joining, very original idea. Are you planning a sequel?
Freedom Jack chapter 5 . 7/20/2001
NICE! *applauds loudly* I wasn't exactly taken by the Jogress Evolution for humans, but the rest of the plot was cool. _ I enjoyed reading this, and I think making a version for 02 would be superb! I'd keep an eye out for it!
Lord Necrodain chapter 4 . 2/7/2001
I really hope you're planning to finish this, because it's quite an interesting and well written fic.
Shurmon chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
Did Sora and Mimi become 8 old year?
Hiya chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
Ummmm... Izzy is the same age as Tai and Matt, other than that good ficcy. (I dont think TK or Kari would act like that)
Miss Kaizer If Ya Nasty chapter 1 . 10/13/2000
I want more!
Chasity Hokushira aka Bubble Gum Princess chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
You are one of the best digimon fanfic writer here! keep up the good work!
Six chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
oh no! poor mimi! very sweet fic...there had better be another part coming soon or i'm gonna throw a ketchup pack at you! ; ) good ficcy! : )
Six chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
hehehe...maybe this isn't supposed to be so funny, but it is! i can see you, the evil manical author, holding up little digimon voodoo dolls and making them fight...but that is because i'm weird...good fic...very interesting : )
Six chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
hehehe...hehehe...ok, that is just funny! very original idea! can't wait to see what happens next! : )