Reviews for The Wizard in the Shadows
Nice! Is it complete?
There are 12 wizards, but three main ones.
Stormwing337 chapter 13 . 7/13
I found both. Btw, I love the story. Wonderful blend of both worlds.
The Princess Bride, I tip my hat to you. It really is to bad Aragon didn't take his head though.
Tickle me impressed fair author not may would have the balls to use The Ball of Baladore and fewer would know of it. Score one for the SCA. AN TIR!
Cairine the Elf-Hearted chapter 35 . 7/9
I love this story. Was that a reference to the works of the late Fiondil I picked up?
Ardianna Keeper chapter 24 . 7/7
Tickle me impressed fair author not may would have the balls to use the Ball of Baladore and fewer would know of it. Score one for the SCA. AN TIR!
David-El chapter 28 . 7/6
Um, isn't the Sword of Gryffindor infused with basilisk venom?
David-El chapter 13 . 7/5
Hmm, do you really think that Dol Guldur would continue to be a problem after Sauron was cast out?
Brilliant until chapter 21 when he was knokedmout by a small boy with barely any training, but I am expected to believe this is possible. Story rating before 8/10 after 5/10
bjorn aleswiller chapter 3 . 6/27
"Many looked at him as if he had just grown horns" oh the irony of that statement XD
Aoi-chan chapter 38 . 6/6
I really, really loved your story, and I'm so glad you made a sequel, which I'm going to read as soon as possible. I can't believe it, but I finished this story within a day, which for me, is incredible! And I actually cried at the end of chapter 32, and I almost never cry while reading story's or fanfic's. So thanks. Bye!
anonymousnarker chapter 19 . 5/6
Grima is a hybrid of Snape and Pettigrew, only lacking all the good qualities they had.
theawesomeyvetel chapter 13 . 5/6
Legolas' Lothlorien line makes me think of the song Emerald City from Wicked. 'Oh, I've always wanted to see the Emerald City!'. Sad thing is, I can imagine Legolas saying that.
DragonSiren7 chapter 1 . 5/6
Loved it. So, so much. Exactly what I needed to get my mind off AP exams. AND you wrote Child of Thunder! I think that's what it's called anyway... ya know, the one with Thor as Harry's dad and, yeah... Well... Anyway! You are amazing, and fantastic, and I love your characterization in all your stories - and thank you, so much, for not falling into the bash!trope. No more freaking random bashing. Except on Grima. And Peter. Then it's ok.
Anyhow, fantastic, loved it! I am now going to see if there are any more stories rotten by you that I recognize...
Ciao!