Reviews for sleeping beauty syndrome
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
I really liked how original this story was. -[nods]- But there were a lot of little mistakes which made it a little hard for me to focus on the awesomeness of this story. o-o I'm sure you'll notice those grammatical and spelling errors if you simply reread these chapters, though. XD
Kameinu chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
This was great. It perfectly sums up part of why I find this three so interesting.
WonderHeroe chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Out of all of them... It's N who's suffering the most D:.

Great story though! I really enjoyed it !
WonderHeroe chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
D: Sad!
WonderHeroe chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
o.o ...0.O

The ending of this chapter scared me..
aestheticisms chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
It's over.

I was reading this to Hodome Draw Bridge, a song from the Black and White soundtrack. It set the mood perfectly.

I don't know what to say, really. No one got a happy ending here and that's what I love about it. It's...just so twisted and raw...hmm.

Oh, N. The spell won't be broken. White's going to stay dead, and Black...I think Black got the short straw here. It makes me sad, in a sort of good way?

Consider me rendered speechless so I can stop rambling.
aestheticisms chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
You have left me stunned! I can't decide what I like better: Black's raw jealousy and pain, or White's fear and longing. Ahh. I love both. White's story highlights all she loves about N and the possibilities of her also being in love with Black...anyhow.
I want N's story. He's the King, so it's only fitting we see his side of the story. You already have the extremes- white and black- so gray is called for here.
Fantastic as always.
(when I read DEAD BY APRIL, I felt shivers.)

-RV
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
*sniffles* I loved it. I love the emotion and KING N~!

I love Black in this; he takes matters in his own hands and beats N up. Yay!

Then Black gets a verbal beatdown via N! Yay!

...oh noes, I have no idea who's side I'm on here. Oh well.

This was awesome, as always.