Reviews for Life Is Made
6of7 chapter 13 . 4/15/2014
Enjoyed Gibbs's and Tony's conversation on the elevator. For two men who don't express feelings well or often, they did a great job!
rigger42 chapter 20 . 2/26/2014
I know that Tony's bombshell was a result of weariness and bitterness, but holy heck that was quite a delivery. I'm really glad he got it out there.

Now if he could just take a deep breath and stop beating himself up over everything, especially those things out of his control.
necessitytd chapter 53 . 11/28/2013
Great story - I really enjoyed it! And I'm really glad I don't have to wait for the next installment since it's being posted now. Nice buildup on the ziva Somalia mystery. I don't read much het fiction but I really want to hear ziva and Damon's story now. Thanks for writing this!
necessitytd chapter 52 . 11/28/2013
So are they taking the baby or not? :) hopefully we find out next chapter ...
necessitytd chapter 51 . 11/28/2013
Nice weaving of breathe-verse w canon.
necessitytd chapter 50 . 11/28/2013
Only 3 chapters to go and somolia is still a secret...so many open issues that I know can't be tied up neatly in a couple of chapers. Glad the sequel is being posted now so I don't have to wait long to find out. :)
necessitytd chapter 49 . 11/28/2013
Wow, emotional chapter.
necessitytd chapter 48 . 11/28/2013
Good cliffhanger stopping point - what IS Sarah going to tell the boys?
necessitytd chapter 47 . 11/28/2013
Cranking down to the last few chapters. Looking forward to how this all concludes in this verse.
necessitytd chapter 46 . 11/28/2013
Poor Sarah. All the girls really...poor all of them.
necessitytd chapter 45 . 11/28/2013
I did! I totally saw that one coming (sarah pg). I gave up on that thought for a few chapters but the weight gain cinched it for me last chapter. :)
necessitytd chapter 44 . 11/28/2013
Those Mexico episodes were crazy tough on Abby...I liked your version in this universe.
necessitytd chapter 43 . 11/28/2013
Calm before the storm? Bracing myself. :)
necessitytd chapter 42 . 11/28/2013
The case fic is great - depressing topic but well laid out.
necessitytd chapter 41 . 11/28/2013
Brutal case. Loved the end of the chap when Tony tells Tim that he's Tony's safe place.