Reviews for Inheritance
I like ino and shikamaru characterization in this chapter, however i felt like Chouji was invisible. He is smart, empathetic and could relate. He is one of my favourite characters.
Jiraiya is actually one of my favourite character, however his appereance in cannon and treatment over naruto just pissed me off. Naruto is a very forgiving person but that doesnt mean he should be taken for granted. Everybody in the anime just come and go into his life as their please without any reprocusion. That is not possible for somebody to take all this BS with an smile in their face.
AriMarshmellow chapter 29 . 4/28
I LOVE this story! I basically used two days of my life to read every chapter and NO REGREEEETS! So . pls? WHERE ARE THE OTHER CHAPTERS? U did promise! So wheeeeere
I hope you develop enough brains to understand the workings of the shadow clone technique. But I highly doubt that, since you're just a copying idiot who doesn't even have any original ideas and instead chooses an overly done and senseless cliche.
Veejay2 chapter 27 . 3/29
Great chapter
Just to warn you tho Naruto is set to be in in Japan and in ancient times so modern words referring to religions r pretty uncommon
There they would have said damn / kami (their word for god) instead of Christ
worst fic ever shit don't read
EmperorVolt chapter 19 . 3/6
Yeah that's Naruto, inspiring the Will of Fire in friends and enemies alike without even meaning too.
Last true Naruto fan chapter 7 . 1/11
I was wrong the story doesn't have potential main villains OC characters no originality yep that's fanfiction for you
MyAnimeFreedom chapter 10 . 12/16/2016
Thank you for not using the bell test. Thank you for being creative.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/2/2016
Holy fucking hell, this story is a goldmine of beauty!
Tinnock chapter 29 . 11/16/2016
Great story, would love to see it continued
Guest chapter 13 . 10/25/2016
PLEASE USE NUNCHUCKS! I DONT CARE IF THEY ARE IMPRACTICAL IRL! IMAGINE NARUTO SWINGING A NUNCHUCK A CLONE GRABBING THE OTHER END PULLING BACK THE OG NARUTO WHO LETS GO ONCE GOING BACK FOR THE CLONE TO SWING FORWARD THE CHUCK! IT FITS SO WELL INTO HIS TAIJUTSU
Guest chapter 29 . 10/19/2016
This is awesome! Please update soon. Bla bla bla. Can you go more in depth with how fuinjutsu works please? Also can you introduced some backstory on the Uzumakis and Uzushiogakure as everyone has a different spin on it which makes it very interesting. For this story I ship InoxNaruto. Thanks!
Elypsus chapter 29 . 9/13/2016
I love this story. You really should continue it.
Andril chapter 29 . 9/10/2016
Argh! Great story! Update though! Is love to see how you finish it.