Reviews for Inheritance
Sunrisehime chapter 29 . 8/19
continue pleaseee
dead for life chapter 29 . 8/9
Such a great story, I do enjoy how strong Naruto is but not the point he just looks at ppl and they explode from his awesomeness. Hope to see more soon!
TinkaPrime chapter 29 . 7/28
Like the story keep it up.
AyumuMatsuoXIII chapter 29 . 7/27
OMG! Please tell me you plan for Naruto to notice Hinata! If not, that's cool too, but it would be so Kawaii if you did! Sorry, major NaruHina shipper… XP
ZirconK chapter 29 . 7/21
Finally finish reading 29 chapters. Wow good one with better idea you have. He is learning all he need. I am looking ahead for ending invasion and he learning Rasengan. You are subtle and trying not to indicate any NaruHina but its fine. I think you should slowly take it too. And you can show it during 2and arc for I hate to wait around four year in canon to see the couple even after her confession.
At whole this story is good and update soon!
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 4 . 6/26
I kind off find it weird in canon how Naruto doesn't learn sealing. I mean it's his birthright. Then he learns wind nature and doesn't learn any jutsu but one. But anyway I like this so far it's interesting. Plus the writing is good. So thanks for writing.
The Purple Phoenix chapter 4 . 6/22
Type your review for this chapter here...
So glad to see an update to this story. This chapter was excellent as usual. I am really happy that you hope to finish this arc by the end of the year. :) Cant wait for the next chapter. :)
kamui5 chapter 25 . 6/15
I hope hiruzen is told of Danzou showing up at the mansion and having almost killed naruto
kamui5 chapter 22 . 6/15
i take it that orchimaru is talking to one of the oto people coming to the village?
kamui5 chapter 29 . 6/14
Can't wait to read more, i hope you will update soon :)
Qinetiq chapter 14 . 6/14
I can't say that the story is bad or good. It just... is. Nothing particularly exciting or otherwise.
Kuro kaze no aka kira chapter 29 . 6/7
I really like what you're doing so far. Keep it up.
nighttime.reveries chapter 28 . 6/4
And only one chapter to go until updates, noooo. ;)
Can't wait for more, great fic and seems well structured and logical without plot holes. Cheers, great inventive ideas considering your determination to go 'off book'.
I'm just here hoping to get some NaruIno action ahaha.. _
PredatorPuck chapter 26 . 5/29