Reviews for The Dark Chronicles
happybunny688 chapter 4 . 7/6
I loved the first, and am loving this one! I hope you continue!
acetwolf94 chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
Aikaru chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Will this story be continued? It has not been updated in years.
Monkey Shoes chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
I usually don't like rewrites because they tend to be mainly the old story but you really streamlined this! It moves at a faster pace which is more enjoyable. Also I think the way you handled Harry's childhood was more realistic, I like the healer's characterization better, and the Potters are more nuanced - less cruel, more negligent, but still capable of familial warmth and understandably swayed from it. Really they alternative choices you made with the rewrite are better. I wish I could see how you might handle Harry under Voldemort and the elementals. Actually, I didn't mind the old story so much either, but I can see marked maturity in this plot, the writing almost makesthem two different stories - just from the tone. Also I really like Francis, maybe because he's such s docile character and fits into Harry's canon role so well but as far as HP OCs go (especially ones that 'replace' the boy who lived) I like him a lot
Gracealma chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
This sounds like a good story. If the Dark Lord can truly love Harry then the dark and its followers have it made, and Harry will be what they want him to be.
L.Soul chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Woah, woah woah, this is just... Terrible. Bringer of doom or not, how could they let that twisted man get their grips on a child? Really? Poor poor harry.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
As dark and gross your story is its actually really exciting!
Can't wait to see what happenes next!
Please update! :(
Tom Riddle Addicted chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
are you still planning on updating this?
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Brilliant. I wish you'd continued it.
olciak123 chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Disturbing yet interesting plot - I'd love to read more.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
love it
Nikita Domolov chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
I like it though I also liked the last one this one is a bit darker than the other story but i love it all the same. I wonder if Harry will pop out of his shell after he meets voldy? Just wondering if mela an merric are going to appear again. Well I hoped that you kept some old ideas and a bunch of new ones too.

Please update soon (puppy dog eyes)

Toodles XD
Auga chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
whitetiger chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
this is very interesting. i can't wait for your next chapter. please hurry! :)