Reviews for What do you know?
SexiiFoxii chapter 18 . 3/19
Please make sure you will update 8-)
Snowball A.K.A. WinterWolf chapter 18 . 8/31/2014
can't wait for more!
ilovestorys chapter 18 . 6/5/2014
I wish there was more
wolfgirl44 chapter 18 . 6/10/2013
continue the story as soon as possible please!
invisible-gurl chapter 18 . 12/5/2012
will you ever update this again? it's been so funny and horrific at the same time XD great job and plz update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
horrible
SCREAMM chapter 18 . 9/11/2012
Brilliant, but I think you should make Kakashi just a little less 'alpha male' :)
The Lone Rurouni chapter 18 . 8/29/2012
A very good and quite interesting story so far. Any updates planned?
yukinari chapter 18 . 3/16/2012
please update this story has caught my interest.
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 18 . 11/22/2011
nooo it's not just a couple days now. it's been over a year! D: are you ever going to come back and write more? :/
Erisa Daelyn chapter 18 . 8/5/2011
I really like this story :) I hope you come back to it!
O.verP.owered chapter 18 . 6/4/2011
just write when you can, like where this is going.

And please writ the alternate version, cause fluff does not make the world go round, violence does : )
dizzydani666 chapter 17 . 3/23/2011
This is 2 Awesome!
dizzydani666 chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
I love this story and the Length of yer Chapters R PERFECT!
calypso tchaka chapter 17 . 2/6/2011
Honest opinion: It started out really interesting, but somehow it lost some of it's pizazz along the way. There aren't really all that many interactions with other characters. Sure, she's damaged, her experiences still are awful, Kakashi somehow turned semi werewolf (and annoying), the Hokage isn't acting like a strong kage at all, Gaara and Itachi is tagging along... It seems a bit much going on, yet at the same time there isn't enough substance.

It seems like this story was used as a basis for other stories that spawned from this one (or vice versa). I'd read it because it was updated and I might be curious to see where this is headed. However, at the moment, as it is till this chapter, it's merely ok. I'm comparing this to your other stories, so the compliment I'm giving here is this: you have certainly improved!