Reviews for Akogare
LopmonIsBest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I thought this was pretty cute. To be honest, the ones I've read so far (I'm working from last up) were really good. Mr. Takiki seems to have the editing thing 100% perfect and Mr. Ori writes very well. I like the stories and they all seem very in-character. I like the project and only started reading Ori's work because of the ineteresting project you two are working on. I can't say I ever knew Jenkato was a thing, but I'm glad it is. (I especially like how everything is explained for a native english speaker like me. It's nice to learn new things. I'd even go as far to say that I'd recommend these works to a friend, but that would get me odd looks.)
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
You know... I might have read this when it was uploaded before. Great fic :)
CloudKitsune17 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Interesting story, I gotta be honest. XD Was a bit surprised by the FF8 mentions, and even more so to the SeiferZell-it really IS rare, Pucha whines about that a few times... I really should draw her up that pairing one day, but I myself am not a big fan of that game. I still try to play it, and I do like Zell, Quistis, and Irvine-not in a couple, mind you, but just as characters. And I DID draw a SquallZell for another friend once... _;

ANYHOO~ While I would of disliked the use of the 'F' word, I am lenient to it being used in certain media/uses. For example, in a British film when talking about a cigarette (bud?), or to make an example of how certain people treat others using rude words. Now, if a person was using that word in front of me-to someone else or myself, I might want to punch their lights out... Not that I ever have... but the point still stands.
Riku Murasaki chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
As skeptical as Ori-san seems to be of this piece, it's actually fairly good. I enjoyed the slow steps, and thought the scene where Jianliang and Takato are assaulted with confetti by Sakura and the AGT was hysterical. I actually like her, and think if you ever feel like you need to add more characters (the main characters are bound to make more friends at some point in their lives. Not likely as close, but still...), she may actually make a nice choice. I'd say it would balance out the testosterone levels considering it's, like, five guys to two girls, but Kenta does that well enough on his own.
Blaze Snow chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Wow, i love your work, Ori-san, pls continue to write shouen-ai
MarkoRailo chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Loved it D

Thanks for the reupload!
Reiji chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Oh, Takeshi, Takeshi... BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Such a 'homophobic' jerk st start, the scourge of the fag' and the tormentor of all shounen-ai lovers... Who knew in the end, it was probably a facade. Takeshi should've at least stayed true to himself since day one. Sakura would've at least spared him of that nasty groin kick.

It's nice to read this fic again, and Takeshi's somewhat synonymous with the title of this fic, IMO. It's probably because of his unforgettable anti-bi or gay stance/acts in the beginning. Though I have to hand it to the dude... Despite the obnoxious, and discriminative mannerisms he has displayed earlier, he sure made a name for himself in this piece. Not to mention he's only a non-canon and a supporting player in this story.

You're welcome, little Taiki. Glad I was able to be of help. :)