Reviews for Marriage Proposals for Dummies
Warkitty chapter 5 . 1/25
Esprit de l'escalier chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
All the chapters were awesome! It was fun reading Yusuf's 3 rings joke. Thanks for this. You rock!
Esprit de l'escalier chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
This is so hilarious and adorable! Sometimes we just have to let our guard down and have fun. Love it!
hello-anonhere chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
All parts were enjoyable! I was particularly taken with Saito's bit.
goldspleen chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
...Saito! ahaha
The Reserved Reader chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
Your writing style is one of my favorites despite only reading one of your stories. I enjoy the way you weave in so many details; it's fluid without being too wordy. Your characterization of everyone is fantastic, and I applaud you for taking on Eames and making him frustrating and lovable without being corny. I've read too many horrible interpretations of him, but I shouldn't judge—I haven't given it attempted to yet.

Favorite Lines:

"Perfect was what Ariadne deserved and Arthur would never settle for anything less." - This is sweet and fits perfectly with who Arthur is.

"'You can keep your money, I get to keep my freedom of speech and we have ourselves a little deal.'" - Eames with the power to say what he wants... Arthur better keep an eye on him!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this! Thank you!
The PinK BandiT chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
So this is maybe my fifth time reading through, and it's still the best Arthur Ariadne story out there! I def appreciated the loss of canon in order to squeeze in the fluff! Ps, you got eames and saito down to a tee!
ChocoResha chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
-applause!- I loved the whole thing, all five chapters! Thought it was a great read :) Thanks for sharing this with all of us. I feel all warm and fuzzy now and can comfortably go to sleep, haha. Excellent, again. Fantastic work
ibelieveintruelove chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
Ahhh omg I love it! Soooo romantic and cute and verry funny. Eames and Yusuf were hysterical, I loved the various methods they used to try and get info from Ariadne. Arthur should've just gone straight to Cobb lol. But the ending, with Arthur and the mirror and about five different proposals - adorable! Wonderful, wonderful job :)
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
Awww ! :)
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
:) i always love eames. but yusuf was awesome too :)
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
LOL! (in audibly italicised capital letters, no less) haha

i would love to see how eames got the ring (:
shewhowearsglasses chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
I loved this story very much. It was so cute and wonderful. Well-written, amusing and cute. I love arthurs struggles and eames'...ness. And ariadne is so well spoken and I love her acceptance. Continue writing. Your work is full of beauty.
GossipGirlHere chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
This was so CUTE! I really loved this story. Fantastic job!
GossipGirlHere chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
This story is REALLY funny, but I LOVED this chapter cause Saito's "It would be neater" line just cracked me up! Great job!