Reviews for Sam Winchester and the Seven Deans 3
April956 chapter 20 . 10/9/2012
Terribly sorry, I accidently sent my last comment without finishing, let me begin again. *shakes you, slightly hysterical* WHY IN GODS NAME WON'T YOU WRITE THE SEQUEL TO THIS VERSE?! Alright, I'm going to completely level with you. Your SATSD stories is on of the very few reasons -along with 3 or 4 other WIP fics- that I come back to . Seriously, I shit you not. Your WIP story is one of the few emotionally fuled reasons I come back to this site. Reason being is because your fic was one of the first fanfics I EVER read -like, the 3rd or 2nd I think- and I was so lucky that it was your amazing fic that got me roped into the wacky, spectacular fandom. So please for the love of God start writing this again. It's going to fucking kill me if you don't, lol. Love your dearest, most crazy obsessed fan, April.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/9/2012
*shakes you, slightly hysterial*
Jesse chapter 20 . 5/10/2012
*super duper sad puppy-dog face* We can haz sequel now? I know ten months isn't THAT long ago and you might have other stories currently on hold/in the process of writing... But I just love these seven-dean stories so much and all my favorite old FF's on this site -when I used to visit regularly- have all been put on hold! This one is in the top three definitely. Please put out just one chapter so I can have something to look forward too, knowing that you remember the story now. I know writing isn't easy -trust me- but it would mean a LOT to me -and undoubtedly many others- if you did :). Thanks for your time!
Maria833 chapter 20 . 4/25/2012
You are good. You are REALLY good. I mean... WOW! How come I have never read something from you before?

You are amazing! The idea of splitting Dean's different sides was smart!

I hope there a part 4 soon. THANK YOU!
captainbartholomew chapter 20 . 3/22/2012
I love your Sam and the 7 Dean stories their just absolutely amazing! And it gives you complete insight into Dean. Oh and I love the narrator, he/she has the perfect amount of wit, sarcasm, and snark to spin a tale of the Winchester brothers and Kat any time.

But you had me so sad with Psycho... and poor Cry Baby I just wanted to hug him the whole time. And when Dean broke up with her or god did I want to smack him upside the head. Thank you narrator for calling him a moron!

Anyways keep up the amazing work and I'm going to go and search for number 4. 'Til then happy ficing! :-)
Anj Emm chapter 20 . 10/9/2011
This story is amazing!:D
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 20 . 7/4/2011
~Hands you four platers, two of cookies and two of brownies for you and your muse.~

Thank you so much for this story.

I can;t wait to read your 4th story!

P.S. Random question, is anything ever going to happen between Happy and Kat like it did with Her and Sweetie? Because I was kind of wondering what that would be like for Her, Happy, Sweetie and Dean.

P.P.S. If that does happen will Dean's reaction be the same as it was when it did with Sweetie or would he be arlgiht with it, since Happy IS him.
yurisnow chapter 20 . 7/2/2011
Great story! So there's going to be a fourth one :O
Emrisah chapter 20 . 6/27/2011
Yay, a part four! ) That was a good final chapter, even though you did leave some things hangin' . . . which I guess was kinda the point. ) Thanks so much for this fantastic story, I can't wait to read more!
angeleyenc chapter 20 . 6/27/2011
loved it! can't wait for part 4! :D
Emrisah chapter 19 . 6/2/2011
Ooo, Cas! Gosh, as if things couldn't get worse for the poor boy! Oh man, I totally jinxed him, didn't I . . . bugger. More please! )
angeleyenc chapter 19 . 6/1/2011
plz update! :D love this story!
Paulathe Cat chapter 19 . 6/1/2011
Whew! I was beginning to think you forgot to finish this story. I'm glad for the update! This was good... poor Deans.. hehehe! Plural Deans... always makes me smile! Good ol' Bobby will watch that scary part... *shivers*
angeleyenc chapter 18 . 5/15/2011
whew! that stupid SOB came back! *sigh* plz update!
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 18 . 5/9/2011
They held each other, both crying, both happy that this was finally over. {For the most part, anyway.} . . .

...Im debateing wether or not I should give you cookies now...

..well for Sweetie going all kick-ass awsome on Dean I will~Hands you two plates one of cookies and one of brownies for you and your muse~PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ") :) : ")