Reviews for Bred
Loveforwolves143 chapter 11 . 4/25
You need to work more. PLEASE!
mares chapter 11 . 2/13
this is a really wonderful story I am only sorry you didn't finish it. I would of so loved to have read more to find out what happens with Bella and Edward. To bad you didn't finish the story.
jk chapter 5 . 1/18
this is all hard to choke down...first Edward not knowing tanwhores plans for TEN YEARS...bella freaking out like a emotionally abused child when Edward said he didn't need her to have a baby for him...cause rose still wanted a baby so why did she think she was being sent away? Edward fucking Tanya cause he felt guilty...yaaaaa ooooooook. cause really if he didn't know tanyas plans...then he had no reason to feel guilty cause he didn't put her in a position to be bit...it had nothing to do with him...so why would he feel guilty? doesn't make fucking sense.
LouLouCullen chapter 11 . 11/22/2016
Update soon please!
animal lover13 chapter 11 . 7/6/2016
I love what you have written so far. I know it's been a while since you last updated, but I hope you're able to soon.

Keep writing
fanfictionalcolic chapter 11 . 1/2/2016
Interesting story too bad you didn't continue it. I hope you will
annie.jo.marie chapter 11 . 4/7/2015
great story! wish there was more!
7rt80rt chapter 11 . 4/6/2015
I seriously love this story. Is there more? I wish for more please? This story is brilliant I am amazed at how well you stuck to the consept of the story and How outstanding it turned out. Well done.
jk chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
I still don't get why he would marry and fuck her just cause he felt guilty...makes no since...none
jk chapter 4 . 2/17/2015
Look first off who has pity sex? That's just stupid...he felt GUIlty she was a vampire so he agrees to fuck and marry her? Um look...and Bella was already talking about being a mistress so surely she didn't faint at the thought of being returned a virgin since she can just be sold again...survey she isn't such a pussy that she fainted! And...and rose and Emmett might still want her! Fuck Edward he's stupid...mind reader my ass
kirenlocke chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
Oh no did Tanya also die in a car wreck just now that Jasper and Emmett miraculously escaped?
Oh well, if thats how the story goes who are we to protest?
kirenlocke chapter 3 . 1/31/2015
lol he's courting her.
kirenlocke chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
So sweet, I'm already curious about the relationship between Tanya and Edward that they want to have a baby. But then I suppose its the story deviec to get her here for Edward
kirenlocke chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
She's like a robot dayum.
Guest5 chapter 11 . 1/6/2015
UPDATE NOW! NEED MORE! :)