Reviews for Flipped: The Aftermath of Being Flipped
Lissa chapter 40 . 7/25
Continue
CLCharlie chapter 40 . 7/8
I was suffering from post movie withdrawal so I read chapter 1 to 40 in 1 night. Honestly it's really good and can't wait for the next chapter. Good luck with your internship, I'm in the same situation as u but my job starts on the 17th :)
fiction fan chapter 40 . 6/6
wow,this was the best fanfic I ever read,and I'm glad I have great talent,it was like reading the second part of the movie's script,you should really try to write quite frankly I'm disappointed that the story ended,I wish u could write more, I really loved the way you took good luck with writing more.
Updateeeeeeee plzzzzzz quicklyyyyyyyyyy
i did not like that it jumped three years. a couple of weeks is okay but not YEARS but i do love ur writtin
Strawberryjam chapter 40 . 3/28
UPDATE places it is so good!
siti imanina chapter 40 . 3/10
i finished reading 40 chapters in two days. Crazy right? hahahahha plus i have loads of assignments to do. Damn i flipped!
Siti imanina chapter 39 . 3/10
I enjoyed reading this aftermath. I am ADDICTED! Please keep on writing ! love you!
Grace chapter 39 . 3/9
Hi Fiddlegirl,
I really like to read your stories. That are really good and cool. I would appreciate if you continued more.
obscurial117 chapter 40 . 1/23
I really loved the original Flipped. I started reading this story last December and I love it. Can't wait for the next update!
roselegend chapter 40 . 1/12
Oooh please update soon, i hate cliffhangers
eca305 chapter 40 . 1/7
EEEEEE! Please continue to update this :DDDD
johnh8616 chapter 40 . 1/7
Okay.. Interesting Reed is trying to inject doubt into Juli's head..
I get it.. Let's see how it will play out in your head..
I like it.. I love it..