Reviews for Flipped: The Aftermath of Being Flipped
Madelynn M chapter 33 . 11/23
I love all the chapters but I can seem to find chapter after the chapter 33 can you tell me what to search
Well, howsl's Chapter 34 coming along?
Hanah chapter 33 . 11/19
Can you please more chapters where Bryce and Julie love each other and that stupid Reed dude. Sorry if this sounds mean but its the truth.
Please write More and let juli and Bruce be together forever
Caught around the corner chapter 33 . 10/21
Omg pls post another chapter ! It's killing me rn what's gonna happen to Bryce and juli?&& the line"bc she looked at him the way she use to look at me" omg that got me:( pls mark another one ! All I want in the world rn
Pepper chapter 20 . 10/4
I love this book so much! It's a great story and it is well written. (Just asking, who is Steven? I thought the father was named Peter)
Gabriella chapter 33 . 9/29
I just finished all the chapters. They were all so very detailed and it amazed me how good of a writer you are. I absolutely love this book you've written. Please don't let this be the end of a amazing story. I enjoyed reading this and to be honest I don't like reading at all. :)
Sir Luna chapter 33 . 9/3
Fantastic job! Keep it up!
Just know there's a big typo. Bryce asks Amy if she's seen Juli and "Bryce" kissing, when it should be Reed.
ParthP1811 chapter 33 . 8/10
Wow, another amazing chapter! I like how you are expanding with the side character's perspective. Just continue expanding the side stories, and then intertwine all the characters through a complex storyline. That would be really cool! Continue the good work.
P.S. I was wondering if you were going to create chemistry between amy and bryce like I suggested previously?
Oh I'll shoot you a review alright. Imma shoot you right now. Jk, I hate conflict yet it's so addictive to watch. I just hope everything will be resolved soon... ;-; Oh btw, your chapters seem to be getting shorter, just something I've noticed...
Please write a sequel!
Fuck you asshole, you just did the same exact thing the movie did.
ParthP1811 chapter 31 . 7/13
Wow. so much drama dang. You should try to get Juli to think Bryce is cheating on her. And the plot thickens