Reviews for Flipped: The Aftermath of being flipped
ParthP1811 chapter 31 . 7/13
Wow. so much drama dang. You should try to get Juli to think Bryce is cheating on her. And the plot thickens
So much conflict I can't even... ;-;
Post more plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Potassium1939.1 chapter 30 . 7/5
Oh dang. Drama! Or, well, at least there probably WILL be. Exciting! I can't wait for the next update!
Wow, you do know how to toy with my emotions...
Please don't give up on this. When is the next update coming out, I'm so excited! If they had to choose a fanfic to be adapted into a movie, it would be this one! Anyway, good luck in whatever you're doing now, update soon! *I Need You by M83 plays*
YESS m the princess bride right?
Your reference is to eric from boy meets world when he is calling fenny
John chapter 5 . 5/23
I like your story, but I think this isn't similar enough to the movie. In the movie, they tells the story in different perspective, but you tell the story in different way. It just like Bryce is continuing Juli's story and vice versa, like Bryce told he will go to Juli's house but the story continues when Juli is opening the door. I think the story would be better if you tell it in different perspective, exanple:
Juli's POV
I was helping mom mopping the floor, when I heard a knock on my door...

And Richard just said something similar like in the movie "this building tend to the grounds as part of its therapy" that wasn't a problem for me at all, just telling. Why he doesn't speak it in another way?

Yeah, and the last thing I wanna told you is the Daniel, this guy is retarded. And I think he won't speak long sentences. Thanks for posting this, I really like the story, but can you change the way of narrating. It's kinda different. If you do like in the movie it'll reveal more secrets. Thanks

John
SamGreat2002 chapter 28 . 5/22
When will you make the update?
No it wasnt
UPDATE!
hi'lo there chapter 28 . 4/23
I have this fanfic bookmarked, and don't worry I'm sure everyone who is following understands, college really can be a pain in the butt (I'm there) but I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we can't wait to read what happens next during the summer. :D
Plz I just started reading and I love it do more btw excellent work
Sacha Froget chapter 1 . 4/10
I really think that this is a bad chapter. It's a horrible way to start a book.