Reviews for Big Boys
Wooo! LMAO. update soon :) hehehe
obsessedwithstabler chapter 9 . 2/23/2011
*faints*
ShipperGogglesOn chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
i LOVE your story soo much its like my crack only in writing form
Bucken-Berry chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
More George! He needs a bubble bath!
The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
Hehhe! Great job! MAH Housey Mousey! But I may just take Elly so neither you OR Amanda gets him! MAH men!
obsessedwithstabler chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
*gasp* MY PICKLE! *steals*

FUNNY AS HELL!
SakuraDragomir chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love law and order:svu and house md

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
Haha! God, I wish I had that room. I wanna sexually abuse more men! MAH MEN! LMAO
obsessedwithstabler chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
I'm laughing so hard right now, but as soon as I stop, I"M GOING TO STEAL EL FOR MYSELF! *throws rotten twinkies at falling* He's MINE!

I want your loving, I want your revenge. You and me could write a bad romance! *dances away*
EOwillhappen26 chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
Hahaha, I love this! SVUProductions commanded me to read this, I'm so glad I did. This is fantastic!
The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
Brain damage? My sexy baby is brain damaged? MY ELLY! *grabs box of stale peanut butter balls*
obsessedwithstabler chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
*laughs hysterically* Hey, I wanna sing Poker Face or Bad Romance! OOOHH! I wanna sing Bad Romance to Mike and Elliot! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! You and me could write a bad romance!
The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
Hehehe. I love to sexually abuse El, House, and Wilson. Followed by a long line of others. *snuggles with Elliot* Aww, does poor Elly's weg hurt? *kisses him* Is that better, baby? *turns to House* I bet your poor wittle weg hurts! I'll give both my men massages! And Wilson, go get hurt so I can touch your leg! Hehehehehe. Well, shit!

Here come the popo!
obsessedwithstabler chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
*laughs and pokes with large stick*