Reviews for Bad Jokes, Nightmares and Long Holidays
Shane C chapter 41 . 8/28/2012
yay! i didn't even need the translation at the bottom! ...playing soccer with the mexicans from la fiesta brava every sunday is /totally/ paying off.

ahem..right...the ficlet. again, when i think there's nothing left to explore, you prove me wrong. cool. keep doing it :)
Shane C chapter 40 . 8/28/2012
/so/ marco
Shane C chapter 39 . 8/28/2012
fantastic piece. i read a lot, and contrary to popular belief, that doesn't make me more in tune with stunning literary revelations. that said, this line really jumped out at me:

"For once, I'm thinking of moving forward and not just moving away from the past."

pretty startling difference between the two, and one i've never thought of. well done.

i also like the inside look at peter and nora - how their relationship began, not just from marco's too-much-going-on-to care POV. nice work is an understatement.
Shane C chapter 38 . 8/28/2012
too funny. such a nice break from typical animorphs fanfic.
Shane C chapter 37 . 8/28/2012
if law school doesn't work out for you, i'm sure there are plenty of publishing agents out there who'd like a cool 10% of your genius.
Shane C chapter 36 . 8/28/2012
thank god, somebody trying to answer KA's cop-out ending with some realistic hope.
Shane C chapter 35 . 8/28/2012
so insightful. for everybody who calls marco the funny guy...you're the one person who's noticed that most of his jokes miss the mark or the audience or both. doesn't keep him from trying, and that's why we love him...but cool on you for showing off your mad charactorial interpretation skills.
Shane C chapter 34 . 8/28/2012
have you noticed that you're able to end all of your ficlets on just the right note? because i have. ;)
Shane C chapter 33 . 8/28/2012
great reference to megamorphs 1...the fact that i recognized it and remembered what book it came from is shocking to me, lol. this is your specialty...not that you can't write typical canon content, because you can obviously write 'em any damn way you choose...but i guess its just the originality that keeps grabbing my attention.
Shane C chapter 32 . 8/28/2012
if i haven't said it enough to be annoying yet, please let me oblige. the fact that you take the time to explore the world of the animorphs before they were said animorphs is awesome. it's like i'm reading an all new series with familiar cast. just awesome.
Shane C chapter 31 . 8/28/2012
i love these snapshots of the boys as kids. hope there's more to come. on a side note, while this POV is just fine, i like your first person better ;)
Shane C chapter 30 . 8/28/2012
haha, awesome. marco and rachel interacting isn't something you see a lot of in canon...which is such a shame, considering their back-and-forth was one of my favorite parts of the series. to see them actually cooperating? priceless!
Shane C chapter 29 . 8/28/2012
good work. was marco seriously only 15 when peter found out? *tries to do math* ah, screw it. its awesome either way.
Shane C chapter 28 . 8/28/2012
ha, master manipulator marco at work. good shot, way to make an impact with like, 5 words :D
Shane C chapter 27 . 8/28/2012
aw, this is focking awesome! it's a tie for my favorite one, so far. nobody ever thinks of writing just the parents like you do... before the storm, so to speak. its cool to actually see how jake and marco became friends...come to think of it, that's why i've still got a couple of my dude-buddies...cuz our moms were tight when we were kids, and we never had a choice about it, lol. but i think those are the best kind of friends :D like family. this piece gives us some insight into jake and marco's relationship, and why they're so tight even though they're so different. thanks!