Reviews for Baby Carrots
sea-salt kisses chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
gwah. cuuute.
Justin Is TheSun chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I loooooove...BABY CARROTS! I take offense to your discrimination! But it's still so cute. Dilemma...
Skelegirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Sooo cute! CARROTS SUCK!
YaoiLove101 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Really cute! Loved it!
JustCallMe-SebastiansWife chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Aaww.. This is a really cute Fic you have here ) I like it xD Terra/Ven are one of my favorite pairs "Your really wet" xD perverted thoughts run in my mind u.u tsk tsk no good no good! But loved your fic Dude!
kitsuneshadow47 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Aww! So adorable! LOVE TerraxVen w Btw I hate baby carrots too... X"D Oh, Ven. XDDDD

Thanks for the great read! _

.::.*Kitsune*.::.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was soooooooooooooooooooooo cute!
JuicyCup chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
'You're really wet' lolol? xD lmao why so innocent XDDD

Agreed, Terra's muscles are massive D: I wonder why Axel doesn't get that much xD (ew no)

I feel kinda weird reading your K rated fics AwA
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Awww... This is such a cute fic! -nodsnods- I don't see how anybody in their right minds could not like this!
Wings.of.Velvet chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
! So cute... 3

I think you've made me fall in love with this pairing.

Sorry I wasn't first.. i feel so depressed.. xD Hah, kidding. Though it's a shame I didn't get to be the first to read one of your beautiful stories.

Hey Terra, I think I might have to write a oneshot for you!
Superkawaiifreak chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
To show you that I still like you as an author, I'm reviewing this cuteeeeee oneshot :)). Having been addicted to bbs for every weekend for the past two weeks, I've developed a love for terra and ven. Adorable, very simple and cute. Your fluff rivals cotton candy ;P terra is so sexy and ven is so hot... I think this will work out well ;) ahaha.

-SKF
cho-chan09 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
AWW! That was just TOO CUTE! X3 Ven and Terra are coolios, I am waiting patiently until I have the money to buy the game. Which will be a month from now. Yay! _
VeniVidiVinci chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Aww I think this is cute Miss Terra:) I have to schedule a Drabble-for-Jake. Because you love me soooo much. Like I said It's really cute.