Reviews for Redemption Blues
riapauline chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
it's quidditch! not quibbitch!ahhahahahahaa!really having a good time reading you're fanfics!:D
am also a fan of harry potter!hehehehe
Cookiedough36 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
If you ship Dramione I'll love you forever
Great fic :))
MoonxCandycane chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
lol cute
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Really cute. C: I loved it.

But I have a sort if rhetorical question: what's w/ the HermionexDraco thing? I've seen more fanfiction for those to than...HarryxDraco! And there's a lot! I mean, I haven't read any HP fics yet, but Dramione's a constant of what I've seen. Is it because she's the closest girl his age to him, despite the fact they NEVER got along or barely talked when they weren't insults? A whole LOT of shipping is born from that.

I only saw the movies, and will read the books on my own someday since my dad BARELY let my sis and I watch the movies, but I saw no proof of Dramione. I watched movies 2-7 looking for such.

Ron and Hermione love each other and even had children together so I was still puzzled.

I see why now (how Dramione came to be loved) and I also really had hoped that Draco found redemption and LOVE, whether it be in some new student or what, as long as it wasn't someone who was taken or in love w/ someone else.

Anyway, great fic. ;)

And poor Sasuke. XD
Thetriple4ham chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Love the dreaming part! XD It's so hilarious!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I couldn't stop laughing during this XD I love it!
sasukagay chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
It was sooooooo sweet! :'D

...I still don't understand why people like Dramione so much (Ron and Hermione were meant to be together...), but oh well :l
poppinmushroom chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
lol:D

This is crazy! But I do got te point, and I also have the same sync on Sakura's perspective:)

Love the idea! and got to say, I love your one-shots! and I'm currently having a marathon with all your works:)

Love it!
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
It was cute! I really liked the comparisons that you made between Draco and Sasuke! :D
Xx-ChibiKanachan-Xx chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Cheesy? Are you kidding me? I'm still trying to figure out how you come up with such amazing stories. I don't know whether to be completely jealous or simply amazed.

So I'll be both.

Opening was hilarious! Ending...

"...After all, the guy just made his future wife cry..."

Was so cute that I think my teeth rotted from the sheer sweetness of that line. Perfect. Just Perfect.

You are one of the best writers on this site cutecrazyice!
yin-flames chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was totally epic! I loved it. Loved it so much I read it through, then read it out to my sister, who is a big Dramione fan. Great job, how you worked both series into that.
forgotten-things chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Loling.

The image of Sasuke trying to stop her from crying and pulling her onto his lap and wiping her tears and stuff is just so sweet.

Draco should have gotten his redemption, period.

And that Voldy/Draco hug at the end was completely unnecessary.

And if Draco and Hermione were together, we wouldn't be pairing up their kids together. .. well, most of us wouldn't, anyway.

Aaaah, I love this! *sigh* Wish I could write like you...
asukasoad chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Me encantó este fic, nada de cursi, simplemente geniallllllllll
closetbookworm chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
That. Last. Line.

Also! Dramione!

This fic is made out of pure awesomeness. Faved! :)
OoHSiLLyME chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Ahhhhhhhhhh I love Dramione! This was so cute and awesome! :)
108 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »