Reviews for Redemption Blues
fuu-nk chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I love the way he said 'future wife'

awwwwwwww.

I super adore this story! HAHAHA!

because I love Dramione tooo~ 3

and I believe this stemmed from Dramione being similar to SasuSaku which clearly is my obsession. xD
nonicename chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I love dramione and sasusaku so this is made of total win!
dramionesasusakulove chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
ahhhhh u put my two favorite couples in this! dracoxhermione and sasukexsakura! 3 it!
IHATEKARIN chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
it's cheesy but it's cute!
teamcan chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
haha two great pairings! i liked this :)
LALALALOVEmee chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
GAHHH! Adorable story! Haha, cute plot too!

Sasuke is so ... KYAAAAAA!~ Worthy of Sakura's love.. mmm mmm LOL

Awesome story!~
awesomemazing chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Awesome! :D I love how innocent Sakura was and how sweet Sasuke was in this fic. :)

By the way, I totally agree on what Sakura said about Draco. And I feel sorry for him too. :(
noodlez911 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
WHAHAHAA! dear lord! that was funny as heck!
S-angelwings-S chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
It was cute.:)
A.Rose.Love chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
i dont think cheesy, that was funny, i liked that it was funny lol, i liked sasuke like panicing, (though he wasnt cause uchihas dont do that sorta thing, lol) but i liked it, it was cute :) only thing is, im not a draco-hermione fan, but ill let it slid lol but it was cute and it translated well though, so good job :]

.love
feisu-chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
i love it! I haven't read the 7th book because I'm a loser, but my friend gave away the story, and it sucks so bad that Draco never got his own redemption! I agree with the similarities!

and this fic is really funny! good job! i'm favoriting it!
Lerysakon chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
OMG! My friend and I were just ranting about that "Draco shouldn't have been portrayed as a coward" topic. And I completely agree (with that and everything else Sakura said)! Anyway, that was so unexpected and really funny! I find it cute how helpless Sasuke felt with all the drama. I also love how you connected the whole redemption thing with Sasuke. Great work on this one and good luck with your future stories!

P.S. It was so awesome to find my two top favorite pairings in one fanfic (if you see my favourites list, you'll see just how much I love the two pairings)! I love you for it! SasuSaku and DraMione FTW!
GreenRoseRegalia chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
lmao! I cant help but laugh, that was cutest thing everr! Loved it.
ficklejam chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
HAHA. Definitely didn't see that one coming~! So entertaining and well-written. Thumbs up XD
Dramione chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I absolutely love that you included my favorite pairing ever in here. D
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »