Reviews for Redemption Blues
awesomemazing chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Awesome! :D I love how innocent Sakura was and how sweet Sasuke was in this fic. :)

By the way, I totally agree on what Sakura said about Draco. And I feel sorry for him too. :(
noodlez911 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
WHAHAHAA! dear lord! that was funny as heck!
S-angelwings-S chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
It was cute.:)
A.Rose.Love chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
i dont think cheesy, that was funny, i liked that it was funny lol, i liked sasuke like panicing, (though he wasnt cause uchihas dont do that sorta thing, lol) but i liked it, it was cute :) only thing is, im not a draco-hermione fan, but ill let it slid lol but it was cute and it translated well though, so good job :]

.love
feisu-chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
i love it! I haven't read the 7th book because I'm a loser, but my friend gave away the story, and it sucks so bad that Draco never got his own redemption! I agree with the similarities!

and this fic is really funny! good job! i'm favoriting it!
Lerysakon chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
OMG! My friend and I were just ranting about that "Draco shouldn't have been portrayed as a coward" topic. And I completely agree (with that and everything else Sakura said)! Anyway, that was so unexpected and really funny! I find it cute how helpless Sasuke felt with all the drama. I also love how you connected the whole redemption thing with Sasuke. Great work on this one and good luck with your future stories!

P.S. It was so awesome to find my two top favorite pairings in one fanfic (if you see my favourites list, you'll see just how much I love the two pairings)! I love you for it! SasuSaku and DraMione FTW!
GreenRose916 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
lmao! I cant help but laugh, that was cutest thing everr! Loved it.
ficklejam chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
HAHA. Definitely didn't see that one coming! So entertaining and well-written. Thumbs up XD
Dramione chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I absolutely love that you included my favorite pairing ever in here. D
ish.the.abstract chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
this is so cute...I miss you making multi-chapters though...but crying over harry potter and dramione(which is a good ship, by the way), it's just too cute
marie jean chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
poor sasuke. he sounds totally clueless! lol.
inu-babygirl1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
buhahahahahahah sakura hehehhehehe oh man im soo freaking exited about the new harry potter movie can waait good job hope u updte soon inu
amaya moore chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
*flails* I've totally ranted about Draco's could-have-beens to my guy friends before. They didn't get it either. Dramione is love 3
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I've never read Harry Potter however, the concept I completely understand. How many times have I felt that a side character didn't get the recognition they deserved?

Really cute. I liked it.

And you snuck right back into FF didn't you? I have to keep a closer eye on you.
ramblingninny chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
so cuuute! :) its fun when your favorite OTP talks about another one of your OTPs. whahaha.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »