Reviews for Redemption Blues
aNiMeFoReVeRn-eVeR chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
i think this Oneshot is Really cuTe! )
Audrey Lee chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Ooh. Sakura is so cute! And it's cute how helpless Sasuke looks, even while he's trying to comfort her.
ripperbarbiekol chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
O_O that was freaking awesome! xD
smartgal97 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Lol! I can totally imagine Sakura freaking out over that, and Sasuke sitting there in a world of confusion, acting like he understands what's happening! Loved it!
angelontherunway chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
hilarious!
naruto-beef chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
It's not your best, but it's still very cute. Write more!
cherry blossom 77 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
i was smiling when i saw this on my notification. i miss your stories!
ThePalace chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Hahaha. Sasuke didn't know what to do that's why he kissed her! It's sweet though.
enchanted88 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
wow. glad you're back! tee-hee. sasusaku is adorable!
princess madness chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
aww so sweet! i love it!
Panda Poo chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Cute stuff!
the UFC network chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Very good buildup. I like how you got readers amused about Sakura crying over Draco, and then ended up touching us by connecting it with Sasuke's own redemption. Very short but very sweet!
evilbadgal16 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
OMG! this is the top 2 of my favorite couple fitted into one of my 2 favorite fanfictions! a SasuSaku AND a DraMione! you rock! this is awesome! i had the same feeling as Sakura (though i did not express it) really great job!
smos chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
When I saw this in my inbox, I couldn't stop ginning! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH ICE! How are? you? WHERE have you been? Lol! Anyway, on to the review...THE SHOT IS AWESOME! Like...both my favorite pairings of all time all rolled into one fic! Like, sototallyawesome! I miss the way you write stories. And even though it was a bit fluffy...I loved it! Hope to read more of your work!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Hahhahahaha! *has same reaction about Sakura when it comes to Dramoine*

*heartbreak thinking about it*

...:P

It wasn't that well-written. Okay but definitely nothing I would like to read again. Only reason I liked it was cuz of what you said about Harry Potter. :P )
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »