Reviews for Redemption Blues
GreenRoseRegalia chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
lmao! I cant help but laugh, that was cutest thing everr! Loved it.
ficklejam chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
HAHA. Definitely didn't see that one coming~! So entertaining and well-written. Thumbs up XD
Dramione chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I absolutely love that you included my favorite pairing ever in here. D
ish.the.abstract chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
this is so cute...I miss you making multi-chapters though...but crying over harry potter and dramione(which is a good ship, by the way), it's just too cute
marie jean chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
poor sasuke. he sounds totally clueless! lol.
inu-babygirl1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
buhahahahahahah sakura hehehhehehe oh man im soo freaking exited about the new harry potter movie can waait good job hope u updte soon inu
amaya moore chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
*flails* I've totally ranted about Draco's could-have-beens to my guy friends before. They didn't get it either. Dramione is love 3
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I've never read Harry Potter however, the concept I completely understand. How many times have I felt that a side character didn't get the recognition they deserved?

Really cute. I liked it.

And you snuck right back into FF didn't you? I have to keep a closer eye on you.
ramblingninny chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
so cuuute! :) its fun when your favorite OTP talks about another one of your OTPs. whahaha.
aNiMeFoReVeRn-eVeR chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
i think this Oneshot is Really cuTe! )
Audrey Lee chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Ooh. Sakura is so cute! And it's cute how helpless Sasuke looks, even while he's trying to comfort her.
ripperbarbiekol chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
O_O that was freaking awesome! xD
smartgal97 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Lol! I can totally imagine Sakura freaking out over that, and Sasuke sitting there in a world of confusion, acting like he understands what's happening! Loved it!
angelontherunway chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
hilarious!
naruto-beef chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
It's not your best, but it's still very cute. Write more!
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »