Reviews for Redemption Blues
amaya moore chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
*flails* I've totally ranted about Draco's could-have-beens to my guy friends before. They didn't get it either. Dramione is love 3
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I've never read Harry Potter however, the concept I completely understand. How many times have I felt that a side character didn't get the recognition they deserved?

Really cute. I liked it.

And you snuck right back into FF didn't you? I have to keep a closer eye on you.
ramblingninny chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
so cuuute! :) its fun when your favorite OTP talks about another one of your OTPs. whahaha.
aNiMeFoReVeRn-eVeR chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
i think this Oneshot is Really cuTe! )
Audrey Lee chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Ooh. Sakura is so cute! And it's cute how helpless Sasuke looks, even while he's trying to comfort her.
ripperbarbiekol chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
O_O that was freaking awesome! xD
smartgal97 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Lol! I can totally imagine Sakura freaking out over that, and Sasuke sitting there in a world of confusion, acting like he understands what's happening! Loved it!
angelontherunway chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
hilarious!
naruto-beef chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
It's not your best, but it's still very cute. Write more!
cherry blossom 77 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
i was smiling when i saw this on my notification. i miss your stories!
ThePalace chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Hahaha. Sasuke didn't know what to do that's why he kissed her! It's sweet though.
enchanted88 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
wow. glad you're back! tee-hee. sasusaku is adorable!
princess madness chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
aww so sweet! i love it!
Panda Poo chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Cute stuff!
the UFC network chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Very good buildup. I like how you got readers amused about Sakura crying over Draco, and then ended up touching us by connecting it with Sasuke's own redemption. Very short but very sweet!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »