Reviews for Redemption Blues
smos chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
When I saw this in my inbox, I couldn't stop ginning! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH ICE! How are? you? WHERE have you been? Lol! Anyway, on to the review...THE SHOT IS AWESOME! Like...both my favorite pairings of all time all rolled into one fic! Like, sototallyawesome! I miss the way you write stories. And even though it was a bit fluffy...I loved it! Hope to read more of your work!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Hahhahahaha! *has same reaction about Sakura when it comes to Dramoine*

*heartbreak thinking about it*

...:P

It wasn't that well-written. Okay but definitely nothing I would like to read again. Only reason I liked it was cuz of what you said about Harry Potter. :P )
JJBrams chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Lol. Why are you embarrassed? This is wonderful and you should be proud! ")
Spica Heavens chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Hha love it!

The combination of my fav pairing , and what sakura say about Draco it's almost the exact same with what I say about him to convince my brother and other people that he is an awesome character! (and he deserve Hermione) TT-TT
Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Cheesy, yes, but charming too.

Who wouldn't love a girl with such a big heart?

Thanks for the fic.

K&K
whiterosesinheaven chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
awesome collaboration of pairings!

*whiterosesinheaven*
Your Fan chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Please continue Slave Driver and Best Laid Plans and stop doing oneshots. I really love those stories and I think you should concentrate on them more.
Nathan Gurl chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Poor Sasuke. Good thing he loves her so much!
sexynienie chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
cutie story ate tin. )
easycheesy chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
As always, my friend delivers! Icey-kins, thanks for making my Draco frustration happen! _
glassesgeekDPL chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This one made me laugh. Keep the SasuSaku coming!
CharmedandAddicted chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Keep on Posting! D
boomboompoom chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
from boomboompoom:

you just brought my two favorite pairings together (i also go for nejisaku, hint hint~!). love love!
genius at risk chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I love how Sasuke is so helpless when it comes to feminine tears. And it's so cute that he would want to kill a fictional character for her. Haha.

- Genius at Risk
1000REVIEWS chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Nice story. Short but sweet. Please write more.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »