Reviews for Bright Eyes
carifoo2001 chapter 9 . 3/21/2015
That... was awesome. :D
carifoo2001 chapter 8 . 3/21/2015
Actually, I want to point out, Kaiba did apologize one other time, a couple of chapters ago.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
WTF WHY WOULD JOEY CHOOSE TO BE CALLED MUTT! In a choice between mutt and puppy of course he would pick puppy. and the answer to Kaiba's question is "Joey". Joey spends the whole fic fighting him because of the name and he almost gets killed and you decide he still gets insulted, that's abuse. Menal abuse. You got Joey into anabusive relationshp. My hands are still shaking because of this sick idea to love someone who insults you left and right. There is no way that Mokuba and Yugi would allow this even if Joey did.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
ugh Kaiba's bi-polar, and I do not think they are in love, just lust. Well, Jou is in lust and Kaiba is just playin g with him. If your intention was to show them falling in love, you failed. Because Kaiba only acted nice sometimes. I fine it hard to believe that Jou would put up the random niceness and mutt jokes.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
ha ha ha ha ha mokuba and yugi it's so funny...and gross...nah, it's mostly funny. Oh, you're serious. ha ha ha it's still funny.
dancing elf chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
nice work
Little-Retard chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
I cried.
dancing elf chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
good so far
Chaseha-Wing chapter 9 . 3/21/2011
most of it was good, but in this last chapter u forgot about Jounichi's inguries. I mean, he's in a cast and needed support to walk, but was able to punch with BOTH hands. and LUNGE when just falling brings him pain. Not to mention he still has damaged ribs. U have to admit, the image does look OFF at best.
xNARAx chapter 9 . 3/4/2011
Yugi in a pink dress jumping happily around...why is this immage in my head now?

ah well, still love the fic XP
BandGeeK24 chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
I liked this story! :D
YukitoNO1 chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
The ending was really sweet. :) Hope you do a sequel. I want to know how the gang takes it. XD I really enjoyed your story. Thanks. :)
Arise Keyes chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
3 awesome story! i found this just after chapter two, and i have been checking it every day since. just wanted to send my thanks and congratulate you on finishing
dancing elf chapter 8 . 2/14/2011