Reviews for Lovechild
Ra'akone chapter 1 . 1/23
This is just so cute. I sometimes wonder what you'd get if you crossed a rabbit with a cat! Seriously though, loved this. Felt the tenderness here!
isaak chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Good story
OneeyedHunter96 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Good story.

I was one day watching for something old cartoons on Youtube and find Bucky o'hare and I liked it.

I agree with some that Bucky o'hare belong with Jenny so very good story my friend.
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
aw another Bucky x Jenny fic to add to the collection. _
Daniel Thwaites chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Aw that adorable, absolutly adorable.

Any more chapters on the way?
Bucky's angel chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
AW!That was so cute!I knew she was pregnent when it sed for 9 months.I love the Bucky and Jenny perings!
Kat Lee formerly Pirate Turner chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
This is a very sweet tale. We only wish there was more!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Nice. Of course, given the secret life of Jenny's race, his raises questions about how Lyn os going to be raised.
LenniluvsBrian chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
Aww. How sweet. As soon as u said 9 months I figuted she'd had a baby & knew it was Bukcy's. Man. I used 2 LOVE this show like crazy. I now miss it like crazy instead. I've a Captain Bucky O'Hare action figured 2. Had Blinky 1 point, but dunno what happened 2 him; just like I dunno what happened 2 my Shredder action figure either. Damn. Well, g2g! Adios! Kewl story! Peace out! KTBSPA & KTACPA & KTNTPA & KTJTPA & KTKCPA & KTCPA & KTCBOHPA!
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Very cute. Although I think that Jenny should have told Bucky much earlier than 9 months. Or at least he should had tried to keep in touch with her if he really felt anything for her. It also looks like they don't really care for each other. Perhaps they got drunk or something and Lyn resulted. But it does seem that their getting married would not be a happy thing, if Jenny felt she couldn't even TELL Bucky until after Lyn's birth. (Or perhaps Jenny had been sleeping around, and HAD to wait to find out who the father was.) Anyway, those thoughts aside, it was a very cute fic. :)
Kitka chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
I was delighted to find this fic in the Bucky O'Hare category. I have to admit that it was definintely predictable but also incredibly sweet! :-) Ever consider writing a prequel of how Bucky and Jenny managed to hook up to such a fantastic point? Hint, hint! ;-)
Kiririsha chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
I'm glad to see that some one remembers that show. I hope to see your story continue _
Crystalstorm21 chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
so I'm not the only one who wacthed that show and thought those two should end up this story.
Jenihenpen chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
Aw, cute! Bucky O'Hare is definately my fav. program of all time. Jenny has always been my idol since I was really young too. Write more Bucky fics please! _
Shidou Hikaru chapter 1 . 3/26/2002