Reviews for I Will Hold On Hoping
Francesca Monterone chapter 1 . 2/15
You certainly converted me ;) That was very cute.
Phantomhive Black Lupin chapter 1 . 2/3
ME TOO I DO FIND MYSTRADE IS ADORABLE LOL I LOVED YOUR STORY

Please write more mystrade

P.B.L
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Heh. ...but wait, Sherlock's a serial killer now? I mean, I totally get the karma of John "dying" instead of him, but murdering people right and left? Actually, that makes too much sense for him. Oy. Lestrade and Mycroft were lovely, by the way. :)
GalaxyGirl181 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I need no converting, It was adorable and totally in character and freakin hilarious.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I liked it a lot. Thank you for sharing.
AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I think they're kinda cute...

: )
Lady Aramis chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I have to agree with your opinion of Mystrade. Adorable and slightly funny is quite accurate.
Thqnks for a great story!
Moffatfan15 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I loved it zoo much! Mistress is my freaking OTP. Loved the ending especially.
Catching A Common Cold chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I realise you probably posted this ages ago, But it seems I'm on a bit of a Mystrade tangent at the minute and couldn't help from reviewing. This is... I actually have no idea how to compliment this properly. This was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Wow.
IceFeather30961 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I really liked the playful banter in this. Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
You totally converted me!
Andromeda Cain chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Hohoho, I do enjoy the Mystrade coupling, if only because it's hilarious. :3

Good job with this one, as usual.
EspirituDelMar chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I must say that I qasn‘t too fond of Mystrade... until I read this.
HOW THE HECK HAVE YOU TURNED ME FROM FEELING NEUTRAL ABOUT MYSTRADE TO BEING ABSOLUTELY WANTING TO FIND MORE?! Because I think now that they are an absolutely wonderful pair now. Not that I haven't read mystrade before, mind you, but this fic was so in character that it has just drowned me to them. So please, be sure to your convertion-to-mystrade-fans powers... they‘re really strong as they are, and I fear an invasion of mystraders to invate ffn or to rival with johnlockians (like myself :3)
And now, seriously, you‘ve made me appreciate , so thank you! :)
A Nest of Nargles chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
actually i think its cute this Mystrade/Mestrade business, consider me converted