Reviews for Stepping Stones
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Love the pairing of Harry and Charlie! I also agree with you that I think Harry wouldn't have gone into The field of being an Auror. Thanks for sharing this lovely story with us.
Phictionmaker7 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
haha i love this and the ending so sweet! There should be a sequel with Molly so we can see how she takes the news!
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
wow, awesome. Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
"except molly" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DizzyZina chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This story was so good. I know you have said oneshot but this could so easily be expanded on if you wished. Thank you for the great read.
stubs1101 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
haha I loved this story!
KoraRubin chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
hi :)

I really like your story and the many interesting ideas you have.
I always thought, Harry would be too traumatized to be an Aurora. I believed Harry wanted to be an Aurora because it was every little boys dream AND he wanted to help people... his little savor issue. To let him deal with dragons was a wonderful idea! you explained it so well why he choose this way and it was lovely to read it and to realize what great way for Harry it is. there is a bonus you didn't mentioned. he is out of site from the public few and still in the wizard world. something I always find a little disturbing when I read other post war stories, that he had to go to the muggle world.
Charlies empathy ... to keep Harry sane and not make him a traumatized war veteran... is a perfect solution
And
I LOVE that you give Harry the chance to have new goals. first the new job to recover from Voldemorts death than the perpetual campaign for everyone who is not able to 'live their life'. He will fight against injustice, like he always did.

So.. Thanks for sharing.
I hope you can unriddle my crazy writing. :D
K
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
write a sequel
Lzrdgirl22 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Really lovely story :)
Shiya chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This is BRILLIANT! I am speechless! And that says a lot in itself since its almost IMPOSSIBLE to make ME speechless. I talk way to much as you you can probably tell right now...
Anyway this is too amazing for words, and I hope you write more!
Thanks for posting!
Shiya
kaley the vampire lover chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
i absolutyl love this story! hehe it was so cute and i just aww'd at it through out the story!
Hasegawa chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
thi is awesome!
TeWahineAniwaniwa chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
haha, loved it :)
Tobias Kami chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I loved this story. Very sweet, and a nice buildup to their relationship. I do love the idea of Charlie as an empath, and of Harry, while not out of the line of danger, still away from all things relating to the war. It's very refreshing. Also, as others I'm sure have been saying, I would adore a sequel, if you don't plan on writing another chapter. It felt a bit unfinished with only Harry getting his pleasure, don't you think? Anyways, great story, keep it up!
LunaLupin12 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Fantastic story, from start to finish!
94 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »