Reviews for Stepping Stones
Tobias Kami chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I loved this story. Very sweet, and a nice buildup to their relationship. I do love the idea of Charlie as an empath, and of Harry, while not out of the line of danger, still away from all things relating to the war. It's very refreshing. Also, as others I'm sure have been saying, I would adore a sequel, if you don't plan on writing another chapter. It felt a bit unfinished with only Harry getting his pleasure, don't you think? Anyways, great story, keep it up!
LunaLupin12 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Fantastic story, from start to finish!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
awesome story...

love that Harry chose to be something else and not Auror... working with dragons suits him very well _
DreamKaskade chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
You write amazing.
Bronkwin2 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
pls do a sequel
DemeRain chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Dragons, Parselmouth and boylove ... oh my. Thanks for sharing!
OUt'Of'pEnAmEs chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Loved it!
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
this is awesome! I love it and adore this couple.
Alyce of the Togas chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Fantastic!

I loved this fic. Great idea with the apprenticing and Harry being able to talk to dragons. Very cute and sweet.

Keep up the great writing!

:-)

~ Alyce
Ari Westen chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Beautiful story, I loved it! I was wondering though, did you make up the dragon language or did you find it somewhere? Just curious really?
Cailleach64 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Loved it.
CorruptedSmile chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
What an absolutely wonderful Harry/Charlie story. Not at all out of the realm of possibilities.
W und W chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This is an awesome stories. I dont know why, but I just love Harry and Charlie together and there just arent enough stories with that pairing out there. And this particular story just had it all. It was sweet and funny and romantic and very hot at the end. I really enjoyed reading it.
Kittens-Are-Fluffy chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
awww omg this was such a great story! i really wish it wasnt over so soon, and that there was more than a lime, though... maybe a sequel? *she said hopefully :)* But truly, this is the best charlie/harry story ive read to date. maybee, if u feel up to it, you can continue and make a love triangle of sorts and have harry taken or something and the dragons, recognizing harry aas similar to their own, lead charlie on a mission to save him because dragons seem to have more innate knowledge than humans do. or just a suggestion, but really, i wish there were more to this story.
tothwrites chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I just wish to say that this story was a marvelous example of captivating writing. I greatly enjoyed the conversation with syria and wish to add myself to the list of people who would happily read a sequel to this story.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »