Reviews for Stepping Stones

That was fudgin epic.

Amazing.

And cute xD
917brat chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
except molly hehehe and wont her reaction be hillatous. You know I think mught feel for charlie seeing ot should it be Harry hmmmm.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
-grins- This was awesome! A cute little unique story~
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I loved this. It seemed very bwell thought out. Lovely pacing. I like when reltionship have time to biuld and strengthen. I think it gives the emotions more merit. Thank you so much for sharing. You are very talented.

Lady B
darklydraco chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Lovely, with a well developed Charlie. I thought your related languages solution was both brilliant and plausible.
imaniiebee chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
defff one for the favs. loveeeddd it.
halfpennybuddha chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I loved the connection between draconic and parseltongue! It was really original. This story was excellent!
The Black Rose16 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
so cute
Aiwendil1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I loved that last line! OK, to be honest, I loved the whole story, but it was just the perfect ending for this.

I liked it a lot that you didn't have Harry becoming an auror. I mean, with all the death and torture he's seen in his life, I think he just wants to leave it all behind. And what better place to start anew and in peace than another country? And he's already shown the aptitude to work well with dangerous creatures, eg. Buckbeard. So yeah, I can totally see this happening. (If the books weren't finished, that is. But then, nobody should be stopped writing things differently just because of that little fact.) I also liked the idea of Charlie as an empath. It's a great skill for his line of work and with him being so comfortable around Harry from the first minute... Although I'm pretty sure that when McGonagoll decided to have her charges learn from somebody and live with them, actually sharing a bed was so not what she planned. Or would have allowed. ;)

I'd love to see the scene where the guys have to tell Molly about their relationship. It should be hilarious. And Ron... I mean, getting to know that Harry is gay could be a problem (although Ron's normally pretty loyal and therefore should accept it relatively fast), but that he's going out with his brother... That might be stuff for several conversations and perhaps even end with needing Hermione as a peacemaker.

So, enough babbling. I really liked this. Thanks for writing it,

ai
Sweetiedogood chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This was cute. *offers Charlie/Harry cherry*
Aulophobic Clarinetist chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
interesting story!

I really like how Parseltongue and Draconic were really similar :)
SweetlyDesolated chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Again, another awesome story! I also really love this pairing - and Harry as a dragon keeper and able to communicate with the dragons is fantastic :) I love how everything fell together perfectly, rather than a jumble of ideas and people and everything. Great job!

~Deso
Luce666 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Sequellllllll it or same universe more stories!
BratPrincess-187 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Unbearly cute! Love it when Harry doesn't take the auror or quidditch star way. This was very lovely and thanks for sharing!
domsijohn chapter 1 . 1/24/2011