Reviews for Stepping Stones
Firedraike08 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I love what you've done here! The dragons were awesome, and I liked the idea that parseltongue abd draconian were similar but not the same :D. It gets boring when Harry can just suddenly speak perfectly to anything vaguely reptilian becuase he can speak to snakes... Charlie's reaction to telling Molly at the end was gold too XD. Keep up the great work!
SlupinLove chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Mwahahahahahahahahhaha!

Love. It.

Parfait! Marvelous! Tres Bien!

Many thanks!

Keep writing!
Wings Dipped in Silver chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I love this story! I was wondering if you've considered writing a sequel about Harry and Charlie have to tell all their friends back home?
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I loved it!

It was really awesome!

Minerva had a great idea!

I love that Harry could talk to the dragon!

I also love how harry got back at Charlie at the end for his little

Great write

Kudos

Blade
Lourdes08 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
great story, I love it!

MiakaChan5 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
O.M.G! That was SO good. wow.
Ottawa Pagan chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Wonderful story! Nice beginning, and I loved the development between charlie and Harry, not too fast : )
Yum chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I loved it! Absolutely loved it! It was written so excellent! Please think of a sequel. I would love to see what Molly would say! Thank you so much for writing this! 3
Auroras Jenkins chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Nice very nice, like it very much. like it where harry speakes with the dracon.
Cathcer1984 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Brilliant story and so well written! I'd love to see how the conversation with Molly will go ;) *hint hint*
maggi22211 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
simply loved it... awesome one shot... Thanks for posting it. Blushing Harry that too with the dragon weasley is just perfect.
CrazyBeth chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Awesome, I would really like it if you did another chapter with the Weasley's reaction, but it's still brilliant on it's own.
Mickey chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
OMG I love it and it was HOT HOT HOT
CHSgrl09 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Aww, i just loved this! You did a great job!
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Loved it! A great story with such a rare pairing.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »