Reviews for 7: GREED
Panthera Azure chapter 1 . 2/11
...ow... no... you can't end it there! I think i will actually cry!

XD. that was a fantastic start! Are you still working on these? Been some years so i gotta question... i dont rush the creating... just want it to exist. Lol
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Aw, poor Ryo.

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much! I really hope you do.
Fangirl-Shenanigans chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
this one is rather interesting, i'll give it that. Creepy though.
kuroXIII chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Please continue this story! This has to potential to be a really awesome story! :D
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Yum! This has potential to be a nice multi-part! *trills happily* And you can spell, don't use Ronin's for the plural of Ronin, and you've written in the last year! *tries very hard not to explode with excitement* Thank you!
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I love this story, An Awesome Concept!

Please Continue!
Shebajay chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This looks really interesting. I look forward to seeing what happens next. Poor Ryo for somehow finding himself in odd situations with his armor being involved.
zorra chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
UPDATE! Okay, this was inspiring. I'm so full of ideas now I don't know what to do with them all. I hope you update all these short Ryo fics soon. Nothing like a good Ryo abuse/torture fic to get the blood flowing and start the day.
SaradocCraver101 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I love it and please update as soon as you can. _
RekkaKouyuu chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This is awesome. Poor Ryo, having that nasty gag put in his mouth...oh, and the being sold. I wonder how he got captured? Thank you for sharing!