Reviews for Ageha Muteki
Mewdu chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
You're not an idiot. It's me, ME. :) But this is extremely interesting...I just realized it would be so cool it if was made into a manga. I liked your description with Yume. She seems interesting, if kind of disturbing. xD
Sydney-Emily-Cullen chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Well i have to say, that was pretty interesting. I just read the last chapter and wow, nice. Ive bean pretty bissy latly and havent been able to read it. So i hope you have fun with the next chapter, and reamember ill read it. Thanks alot bye bye, love syd.
Mewdu chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Ugh. Yuki. I don't think I like you so much anymore. Hopefully you redeem yourself...
Mewdu chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Hey! I like this. I just got done with reading Tsubasa and it was killing me slowly inside not being able to read the fanfiction, but now I can. This is awesome so far...I'm going to read the rest. I can already tell I'm going to like this Ryu guy...ah. I'm so fickle.
ShadowStalkerBelarus chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
1. did you draw that profile picture?

2. I need to re-read Tsubasa! do they have it at the library?

3. I am going to bug you on fanfiction from now on!

4. Help me!

5. Dont hate me for being annoying i just wont remeber to ask you this stuff later and i dont want to waste your txts
Sydney-Emily-Cullen chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
Dont give up. ILL read it, and I do. Its good, and I enjoy it to. Theres only two storys and I happen to like yours, so please go on and on and on. Thanks alot. Bye bye.