Reviews for Cheers To a New Life
CheesyUnicorn chapter 47 . 9h
Great story, loved it.
Let's see if I can actually leave a review, everytime I try I always mess up and it doesn't post XD but in all seriousness, I am completely in love with this story. I found it about two days ago and I've just finished all 47 chapters, you could say that I have a problem. I really hope that you plan to continue this story, incomplete fics with last updates being more than a year make me worried they won't ever be updated ' even with the mistakes I find while reading it doesn't take away from the story at all in my opinion. I really like how your portraying the characters, and I love that I can feel what those feeling, hell you got me to cry at the proposal scene and I literal had to put my phone down to compose myself so that I didnt start yelling at it XD anyway enough of my rambling, I hope life's treating you better, and that you'll be able to update soon if you plan to do so. :)
Hydrophobicpenguin chapter 47 . 1/1
This is great, and I'm so glad I read it.
doujinshininjah chapter 47 . 9/5/2015
Mein gott plz make more! I NEED THE WEDDING CHAPTER FOR MY LIFE BLOOD
Moongirl12121 chapter 47 . 3/4/2015
I think this chapter was a slap in the face to me. Not the insulting kind but the extreme surprise kind that isn't altogether pleasant.

Your writing style almost took a 180, the point of view is shockingly different than what the entire rest of this story used to be.

It was very confusing, and took me a few paragraphs to adjust somewhat.

I hope you update soon, I wish for them to marry
Moongirl12121 chapter 46 . 3/4/2015
And there's only one chapter left. One chapter after this one. What am I gonna do?
Moongirl12121 chapter 45 . 3/4/2015
I... Okay. I don't quite... Okay? No to marriage? I understand? Maybe? Babies...
Moongirl12121 chapter 44 . 3/4/2015
That spit take was hilarious!
Moongirl12121 chapter 43 . 3/4/2015
Lol! Tino finally gets to show Berwald how wild he used to get it with Arthur heated, that was lovely and heated and so funny how desperate they were
Moongirl12121 chapter 42 . 3/4/2015
I knew Emil would be a weird drunk. Damnit kid don't drink! That's what got you here in the first place! When Berwald sees you he will know what's up!

People to him! Just like, when you wake up in the morning or something, get down on one knee, and propose to him!
Moongirl12121 chapter 41 . 3/4/2015
That last line made me make a damn cat noise in the middle of math class! Damnit that was too fucking cute.

I know Ivan is going to do something. He's going to do some sort of freaky emotional bullying and fuck Peter's brain up. Nuuuu
Moongirl12121 chapter 40 . 3/4/2015
Damn it Emil don't give in! Do not drink that wine!

Peter! I thought you more behaved than that!

Oh what a lovely ring idea! That sounds so petty! I also loved the way you phrased it, that Tino would 'wear the hell out of it' XP
Moongirl12121 chapter 39 . 3/4/2015
Awwww Emil anxious about Xiao

Gilbert you ass XD that was so funny lol
Moongirl12121 chapter 38 . 3/3/2015
Well Xiao you have successfully seduced Emil. Congratulations.

Omfg, they got caught by the cops- no! Bail! That's expensive! Or a ticket! No! Not more money away from the rings!
Moongirl12121 chapter 37 . 3/3/2015
Ohmyfuckinggod Xiao you shady bitch! I knew something was up but fuck to bluntly ask that! I can't wait to see his response! Will he freak out? Was his food drugged? Rape? Will he LOVE IT and say yes? Boyfriends?