Reviews for Everything is Possible
bikerboy chapter 12 . 8/16/2014
This is great hope you keep going at this masterpiece and also I never seen Ant bully fanfiction so thanks for the story and hope you update.
luna chapter 12 . 8/8/2014
I love this please continue. When are you going to continueon love and justice I really want to read more of it so please continue on your other story.
Rainlily216 chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
Yea you updated! Welcome back and this chapter, I just have to gush, is wonderful! Twins huh, well that would make sense. I know you're busy, but please please update again soon! I love this story and series so much that to end it here would be awful!
PunkPrincessHP chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
Glad to know that you're okay and doing well for yourself. And good chapter, btw.
Rainlily216 chapter 11 . 2/28/2014
I love, love love this story! It's beautiful and pure and Zoc and Ann are just perfect! I know you haven't updated since last year, but I'd really like to hear more of this wonderful story! I want to see what the baby will look like! Please please please update soon! All of us readers miss you Dragon Star Empress!
lightcaster12 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
When are you gonna post chapter 12 X3 I have been waiting for months and if you want I can P.M. you some idea's
PunkPrincessHP chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
I totally forgot that you still had this story going, it's been so long! However, it's crazy to think that you've been up to so much and going to college! Great for you! Short, but sweet chapter, as well. I hope that your schooling/living experiences go well for you and I hope to see more on Ann and Zoc in the coming future. Have fun!

Sincerely, PunkPrincessHP
twilightlover865 chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Yay you finally uploaded on the chapter YES! And aw there kids won't be named Bella and Caleb also I hope that you use all my ideas for other chapters like the claiming moon that will happeb to ann, her being a dragon, and pooka the comment under this will explain everything so please use all of my idea I will really be honored and I might draw you a picture of zoc,Ann and there kids but I am going to have to draw them sly cooper style or ratchet and clank style since I don't even know how to draw a human that good so please use my ideas please and the ideas are under this comment and the guest name under this is twilightlover865 peace out
twilightlover865 chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
Hey there I love this story your doing and to give you ideas for chapter 11 since you haven't uploaded since June 26 2012 and here are the ideas for the chapter When Ann is reading the diary as you call it she finds out on the girls 23 or 24 birthday that they devople very powerful powers on a full moon which they call it the claiming moon and the moon claims only the first born girl which Ann is the first born in her family and she is gifted with greater powers that none of her female ancestors didn't have she turns into a dragon that is very rare her fur is black as the midnight sky and she has angel like wings with silver on the tip of her feathers and she has a pearly gray mane that goes from her neck to her tail and he eyes are the clearest green and when she's looking straight at someone in there eyes hers turn into a blood red and she makes the person feel pain and Ann can create storms and this is a little idea I got from watching Rise of the guardians today Ann's mother is actully a pooka and her father is a half dragon and what looks like as a pooka is that she's black and she has silver markings and she has her same eye color and later on in the story your doing she discovers about her mothers history and Ann is a very pure pooka also I got the perfect idea for Zoc's and Anns children they should have 2 kids a boy and a girl and there names are Bella and Caleb they are both full humans, but they can transform into a ant,pooka,and Dragon they have there mother and fathers powers and they dragon form is a pooka dragon which is very rare and they are the most beautiful creatures what they look like as humans is that they have dark brown hair like there mothers and have mismatched eyes there right is crystal blue and there left is brown they have the same exact features as a human, but they only have three fingers. And for the last two chapters Ann discovers a pooka tribe in Colardo and she seeks to find them with zoc and Hope as they come along so please please please use this idea for the story
P.S. Hope is my favorite character and I'll do profiles of Caleb and Bella
Me and my sis chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
Sorry I made the error in the last comment so anns daughter or sons name should be Geneive or her sons should be Garret and they both can change into animals only a dragon, wolf. And they both hold great powers like there mother.
Twilightlover: Also in one of the chapters when ann is hanging out with her friend and her husbend and zoc ann was reading on of her ancesters journals and finds out when the childs either 22 or 23 birthday there powers become stronger and they can't control that good and when she's outside with Zoc she decides to do
Me and my sis chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
Silverwolfcrystal12:Hey there you may know me on deviantart and my sister and I are going to give you ideas to make the story more interesting.
Twilightlover865: Yeah so ann should have greater powers and she's way more powerful than zoc she can make people feel pain she can also transform into a dragon and can heal and make storms.
Silverwolfcrystal12: Also Ann's duaghter or sons name should be
silverwolfcrysta chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Hey their I was wondering if you ever imagined zoc when he's human as jacob black and ann as bella swan
silverwolfcrysta chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
You know IT'S ALREADY MARCH 28 2013 and you still haven't made any chapters but I do got some ideas you see if their baby does survive if it's a girl you should name her renesmee,alex,tori,or rosalie and hana,diana,katana,sata,or angela it's a boy his name should be jack,aster,justin,brooklyn,Z,jacob,seth,max,jason
HidanKakuzuFanGirl chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
more please
Hikaru69 chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
Ah ha, finally got to finishing the chapters you have up, and I can say I've in joyed this part of the story just as much as the first part... Please update more soon.