Reviews for Expectations
Dragonlady1971 chapter 43 . 2/24
I loved this story and I’d absolutely love to read the full unedited version of this. Unfortunately there is no link in your bio/info good story all the same.
Story.Lover.Jynger chapter 43 . 10/26/2017
So amazing I had to read again and let myself be sad without the ending again! If you ever continued I would read!
SuziH-J chapter 43 . 6/27/2017
How can you just leave this story here? I guess after so long, any hope hat you will return to complete this is probably gone. This was such a great story, I just could not stop reading it. So disappointing that we did not get a proper ending to it, & get to see Ianto's baby. Just know that if you came back to finish this, I along with others would be truly grateful.
Smallbell chapter 43 . 6/14/2016
This is a wonderful, amazing, and fantastic story. I love it. I couldn't stop reading. The writing is brilliant, the storyline is great, and the characters are well done. You really have to finish! It's not a terrible place to stop as is...no cliffhangers, but really you can't stop here. You've done an amazing job of mixing canon episodes with your own twist. I love it!
Jack Lover chapter 43 . 6/14/2016
You have a wonderful story here. You really need to finish it sometime.
sujulove chapter 43 . 6/12/2016
Please come back to this story. Please.
Guest chapter 43 . 4/5/2016
Should never had read this. Will never complete it..
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 43 . 12/28/2015
How could you leave us without resolution!?
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 42 . 12/28/2015
I am truly and utterly devastated that we'll never get to see Ianto's baby, or share in his wonder as he hold the wee one for the first time, or the joy he and Jack will share as they raise him.

It boggles my brain that after 43 incredibly well thought out and intricately built chapters that you'd just drop this story like a hot potato, especially so close to the ending. You are an excellent writer with a good grasp of personalities and a great grip on emotional interactions and baggage.

Such a loss.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 41 . 12/28/2015
My heart aches for Jack, for what he's lost, for everything he's yet to find, love and lose.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 36 . 12/28/2015
You can't tell me that Owen didn't play with some of the toys he was looking at! However, he does deserve a medal, and Johnny too, for braving ANY store on Christmas Eve! Rabid fans at a footie match are more civilised than last-minute-shoppers!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 35 . 12/28/2015
I was holding my breath, sure that the old lady was going to do something to Ianto again, despite her good intentions earlier. Honestly, I do feel the tiniest bit sorry for her, after hearing what she had to say. Desperation can make people do crazy things.
Demetra Rose Riddle chapter 43 . 11/17/2015
Please please please please please update this fic, I need to know what happens. Just finished rereading it and i loved it as much as the first time round.

DRR
Writingbliss36 chapter 20 . 10/15/2015
Those people at Torchwood one were so cruel! I hope nothing bad happens to Ianto like they did the other test subjects. :(
Writingbliss36 chapter 18 . 10/14/2015
I can't believe Jack thought Ianto and Tosh had something going on. LOL Ianto only has eyes for him.