Reviews for Overcoming Fears
name Nonya B.S. Wax chapter 19 . 8/24/2013
WTPBJ! Make a sequel! Plz!
Alayna Wood chapter 19 . 5/11/2013
I just want to punch something right now

Sora figured out his feelings and then POW LEXI FORGETS HIM ARGH

I HATE YOU

(not rly i love your story but my emotions are currently in turmoil over this)
BerserkerNobody chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
this...is...AWESOME! YOU'RE AMAZING IN ALL WAYS!
harronhermy chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
This is wonderful! I love it so much. 3
harronhermy chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I enjoy this so far!
Colorful Moniker Captain Hook chapter 19 . 5/27/2012
Oh my god I feel like such a dork right now. When I read that last part with her asking who sora was I felt tears sliding down my eyes. Gosh darnit! Whyyyy!
Taeniaea chapter 19 . 1/12/2012
cool story
Shannyrox101 chapter 19 . 1/7/2012
What happens next? :O

I NEED TO KNOW!

Btw enjoyed this story to the end but I got confused at the switch of pov and when the dreams were and whos dreams they were... just sayin you might wanna fix that XD
Lele-the-Greek-Geek chapter 19 . 11/25/2011
Oh boy... Sora is NOT going to be happy about this at all. Damnit, hopefully Lexi will be just as bad ass in Loop. Which I am excited for by the way!

Saje-Chan! Long Time no Type!

-lele
Pomegranata chapter 19 . 11/23/2011
That was really good {your writing is better than when you started}! I can't believe how far you've come, I hope you write for the other games, too.
violentyetawesome chapter 19 . 11/23/2011
Updateeeee
EeveeRoseRunner chapter 19 . 11/22/2011
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

MY FAVORITE KH STORY IS BACK! *FANGIRLSCREAM*

Just today, I spent like six hours of the game. I'm at the Final Rest (The room before the Ansem fight) but I have to finish all of the Olympics Cups, Get Goofy's Ultimate weapon, and defeat Phantom, before I will go on. MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
Trainer Wes chapter 19 . 11/22/2011
I shall be waiting for the sequel. Can't wait to see what'll happen next :D
The Unplanner chapter 19 . 11/22/2011
Actually, those run-on sentences clearly conveyed how bad Lexi's fear of the light is. Loved the whole thing! I'll be watching; get Loop up soon!
TheSteelFlameAlchemist chapter 18 . 10/23/2011
reading this story has kept me up till one a.m. on a school night. Feel ashamed of yourself...jk I'm glad that I've stayed up this long to read this story. Lexi is a very unique OC for Kingdom Hearts (and I LOVE her humor). Please please please update soon or I'll go crazier than I already have! (if not for that then would you update for a virtual cookie? XD)

~Sky-chan