Reviews for Marianas Trench
J chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
A re-telling of the music video, except with less expression and emotion being conveyed.
RobinaRain chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I agree, that was defiantly a fifteen... I don't think I've read anything more disturbing...
BeautifulMasterpiece chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I seen a part of it, not that scary go watch the full thing on YouTube. Me at the end of the video, :,(
hia chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
the video was more stupid than disturbing.
Smiley656 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
...I have to admit...WOW xD

I first read your story and then watched the video...And i like your version better xDD

Just imagining it was cooler xD

...The wideo is...crazy xDD

But nothing distrubing xDD

...You ever watched 'Suicide Mouse' ? xD

THAT'S DISTRUBING!

This video in scale 1-10 ... 1.8 maybe xDD
100 Silver Wings chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Since I purposefully seek out the most disturbing crap I can get my hands on, neither your story nor the video disturbed me. When you've been raised on a diet of David Lynch and Tim Burton, things like this have little to no affect on the disturbance meter.

I like how much emotion you've put into this oneshot. Very well done, and very sad too.
ObsessedwithNightcrawler chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
aahh i luv the disturbing lol i give it an 8 on the disturbing level.

a 100 on the fic XD
FrankandJoe3 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
So, very good story! And as for the video, I LOVE HOW IT'S A DOLL! It made me lol. And the ending was sooooo sad! I cant believe they had to die! T-T *Sob* Such a beautiful love story! And such amazing music! *Sniff* On the scale to 1-10-15, I give it a negative 30 on how disturbed I felt. It didnt disturb me! I LOVED IT! SO SWEET! *Sob*