Reviews for Stupid Me
xStrangex chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Kawaii!
Airy89 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Stupid me...that awesome
Both if them in denial but soooo funny n sweet too
I am Beyond B1rthday chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
awww...
Taroschain chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Ah teenagers in love, is there anything more adorably awkward? Apparently, Naruto in love. XD

Great fic, very original concept!
HirakoA chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
What a cute story! I loved it! My favorite part was probably the blog comments. I felt like you got them all spot on. And I also looked reading Gaara's chapter a lot!
Arciam chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
One of the best (if not the best) GaaNaru fic I've read so far! So great :D
licklick chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
this has been one of the cutest stories I have ever read! it is just so adorable! i feel like gaara's and naruto's personality was really 3 dimensional.

bravo!

:D

5 stars!
xshieldmaidenx chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
I promise I'm not stalking you! I was browsing NarutoxGaara fanfics and your stuff keeps popping up 3 Not that I'm complaining; your work is amazing.

I really liked this fic. I think it describes them perfectly, and my brain comprehended it as a sort of AU to Detrimental Benefits, which made it even more entertaining to read :) Love it!
JacobNlack chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
I love your vocabulary and I love this FF. It's exactly what I've been looking for.

Matt The Kid
Mantinas chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Wow, this was really good.

And Gaara as Renfield! Awesome!
aiko21 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Thank you so much for noticing Gaara's eyes are blue! So many people think his eyes are green...
TigrezzTail chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Hmm, nice reversal on the 2 views. And so high schoolish, not wanting to let anyone know about how you feel, until you know that the other person likes you or not! And so very Naruto, as well... Really nice tie in with the story title in both chapters, very nicely done!
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
OK, interesting take. I'll have to wait and see where you plan on taking this before I can really make any decisions about it. Nice biplay with the other characters, though.
JessMess chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
LOL Loved it!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
I have To Admit, I Only Clicked On This Because it Has Been my Saying Since... Forever, lol. But I Seriously Just Fell Hard For Your Story. I Love It.

YYWKMN.