Reviews for Illusion
kasiavdl10 chapter 32 . 1/2
Omw! It was interesting reading this, loved how all the characters are in are an fantastic writer hope you continue writing fanfic that are this good.

xoxo-KJ
Juraquille chapter 32 . 10/14/2015
It was an excellent read! I like how you successfully managed to keep all of them in character even in an alternative plotline like this. We should definitely have more masterpieces like these written. Too bad the ending left me a little sad, but I understand the need for Ichigo's character development.
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 13 . 8/22/2015
Geez, thanks for the support Rukia. This is totally a time to pick fights. I feel kinda bad for Toshiro, he made a bad choice, yeah. But he's trying to make it up, we all make bad choices at one time or another. Not like he had evidence either. And with all the times he's been tricked by Aizen, along with all the people he respects and admires, it's no wonder Toshiro is so paranoid about Aizen. And Ichigo is back on his regular pattern for running from one emergency to another. Wonder if Ginjou is thinking, 'Where the hell is Ichigo? We're supposed to be training!'
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
"He saved my life once." Oh god! It's the same as before. Ichigo, LISTEN TO YOUR INSTINCTS! Hollow Ichigo was so adamant about them for a reason!
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
Aizen is so frustrating! Gah! I am happy though with how you're portraying Aizen, cause he is frustrating. And having to deal with him on a daily basis. *sigh* I couldn't handle it. I'd either try and kill him, or move far FAR away. I'd still do that knowing full well that he'd be planning for me to do so.
silverline001 chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
Loved the chapter. The part where Isshin was explaining to Ichigo, he was eloquently praising Aizen's abilities and it gave me chills. The ending surprise was very done. I loved the humor between Ichigo and his dad even though it was not the usual way Isshin and Ichigo interact in Manga, but it was still funny. And I wasn't expecting Urahara to appear now.

Aizen's voice which Ichigo was hearing and the connection it was built to the 'touching heart' was excellent. I was smiling when I was reading that revelation.

Overall, I really enjoyed the chapter, and will try my best to finish it soon.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Great plot and chapter
A newfan faraway chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Chapter 1 Review:
First of all, the introduction was great. The way you connected the story from Manga to begin this new journey of these two legendary characters, it's like how the colours are blended to have their new look and feel yet they never lose their potential. The way of expressing the emotions was deep and I was actually imagining the scene in my mind without realizing it.

Then, the dialogues. They are very elegantly written and I was surprised that you gave Ichigo such fine dialogues which in my opinion were missing from the canon material too. Ichigo speaking such sharp words was quite refreshing and made him a shrewd character than ever yet Aizen was able to keep his momentum of verbal superiority over him holding true to his personality as he always gives his opponents a tough time in dialogues.

Finally the story. I really loved the inclusion of Masaki and it was quite fitting too. Plus, Aizen himself explaining all this, it was like when in the canon, Isshin became the hindrance when Aizen was trying to say something more, but here, there is no hindrance and he saying all he want and I'm enjoying that. The missing links have been filled; thank goodness, there is no one to stop the dialogue and break the momentum. The 'usurper' is the best thing that happened in this chapter. It moves the plot to the point that I'm by-default excited to read the next chapter. It drives the mystery, the future predictions, the curiosity and the harsh answers where necessary. Plus, the Hogyouku was not forgotten too.

Overall, so much happened in just one chapter and it's such a treat to read. A new fan is born and writing from such a distance location faraway in this world and ready to enjoy the ride of the next chapters.
NatalieMcLarent chapter 32 . 5/12/2015
What an amazing story! Though I am still confused by the ending, I still love it.
Please send me messages chapter 14 . 3/31/2015
o####o

So sweet.
Please send me messages chapter 13 . 3/31/2015
wow! I love this story
Please send me messages chapter 12 . 3/31/2015
this mental communication is convenient!

Also what the hell. Poor Byakuya _
Please send me messages chapter 11 . 3/31/2015
'Ishida'
LOL
Please send me messages chapter 10 . 3/31/2015
nice
Please send me messages chapter 9 . 3/31/2015
LOL Ichigo causing trouble.
1,238 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »