Reviews for A Second Chance
i love your story! please continue it! :3
bret chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
sweet awwwwwwww!
alex1aa chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
This is a great way to introduce the current situation between the two immortals and I can see you left the story line open for later. Can't wait to read more from your great mind.
beer-man chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Awesome story. Loving the fluff. Update soon
renielle14 chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
ooh plsss update this i beg of you
Nex chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
Excellent...it's the most ideal sequel for , about the reason why Lelouch still alive is rational,it's precise with my hypothesis all along...
Dark Raku chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
I like pointless fluff with no plot and when you consider the end of R2 and the world that was created you really can't have Lelouch come back to avert anything that may occur - unless he does it all from the shadows again, acting as a the Mind of Zero with Suzaku acting as the Face of Zero. Who know? Regardless, fluff is fluff and it makes me smile.

I just wanted to say that at the end of R2 Kallen had figured everything out, or at least the writers alluded to that much.

Also, don't know whether or not it has been used as reasing by the fandom for Lelouch's revival and later immortality but I agree with what you say about the Code i'd just like to state that the second half of the series was called R2 - and from what I have seen R and L can sometimes be mixed when dealing with the japanese culture. What if the title of the series was designed to be delibrate in foreshadowing that fact he isn't dead? After all C.C is called C2.
god of all chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Sithis chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
Exelent
FLPOLE01 chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
Your giving C.C. to much emotion espicially with her jumping on lelouch for Pizza and made her intelligence drop. The story is good but some things will anoy me.
Nate32 chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
geez nunally seems like a a-hole haha, which is quite perfect for her mistake. Quite curious as to what happens when kallen looks for C.C
MysticForest44 chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Wow! This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read! Good job! I love it! Oh, and, how about putting Suzallen fluffs? They look cute together, you know... Hope you update soon! I really love this story! So CUTE! Good Luck!
zecross chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
great an update,

hmm its only an everyday life but still good story its amusing when CC twisted her ankle and treat lelouch that way

now how kallen investigation i wonder? haha
SilentTears2662 chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
so cute. they're getting closer. -

Update soon.
LazyGrayKnightof17 chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
nice.

so Lelouch becames C.C's 'slave', ne?

and you're klling me with that kiss. not once, but twice.

update as you wish, and have a nice sleep;)