Reviews for Variables and Constant Parameters
AkiNoSora98 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I don't know what to say... brilliant... just brilliant...

Sora
Belly boo1099 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Aww cute story, i liked it!
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Awwwww. *melts* That was incredibly sweet and well-written. *melts more*
Ratrityas chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
*mind blown*

Are you a freaking JK. Rowling or something? This is awesome! You represent Usui's feeling perfectly. It's almost like I am Usui. Definitely one of the best Maid-Sama fanfic I have ever read! 3
riaanaa chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Wow...simply amazing!:)
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Love it. ;)
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
That was brilliantly done. The in-character musing, the slight exploration into the background of character, and the way you tied in the symbolism with mathematics was simply sublime.

Nicely done, dude. Keep it up!

~Komo
Shark's Fin chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Hi! Firstly i would like to thank you for writing such an AWESOME piece! I'll tell you that this is the BEST maid sama fan fiction that i've read so far (believe me, it's plenty). The plot was smoothly written, background was really strong, even how you explain usui's character, i thought "how come you know so many things about him? are we reading the same manga?" i mean, your imagination and added details was simply INCREDIBLE! Nothing seems out of the original story, it all just fits properly! a really GREAT JOB!

I admire your way of writing, i love how you related it to maths and it fits really really well! The character's exploration was also really good, both of them was in their absolute characters. Ahhhh i just simply LOVE IT!

I look forward to read your other stories... You're the best! Please keep writing! :)
MikoKagome1113 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This was really good. I'd like to see more of your work. IT really brought out the characters well. Not much of a plot, but more like an overgeneralization. It interested me, and kept me wanting to read. You draw the reader in well, so thats a big plus. One of my favorites. Keep it up.

~Miko
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~ :3
Fortiori chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
You depict them so well. I really like how you related Usui and Misaki's realionship to equations :)
woolSmynx chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Oh... this was wonderful...

I loved getting Usui's backstory as well as WHY he didn't need friends or family. I also liked how you explained that although Misaki changed between maid and demon president, she was still the same.

And the ending... oh my goodness gracious. I loved how it went from distant past to past to present (which is actually future in the manga.) Also...That is the sweetest proposal ever! That seems completely like something Usui would do. I loved it!
shnizlefritz chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
AAAAWWWW that was so adorable

and strange ;P

who knew math could create

such cuteness!

with love,
Anazarel chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Wow, that was beautiful. It's a very emotive and gentle one-shot. I loved it, good job ;)
Miss Michaelis chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
BEAUTIFUL~ It's really descriptive and romantic. Absolutely loved the ending. You're awesome! _