Reviews for Derranged Marriage
IrisAyame chapter 13 . 11/28
Awesome! I love it! :-D
spuffyromy chapter 7 . 10/29/2016
your writing is getting better each chap
twlight sux chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
twlight shit almost ruins this whole thing would be better if ya got rid of it
Star-of-Chaos chapter 13 . 6/29/2016
This was wonderful. So intense, so much emotion. I love it.
jpraner chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
It's 2 AM and I MUST go to sleep. I had hoped to get through the last chapter. This is a well thought out and emotional story. It took me a long time to understand why he threw that plate of chicken and when I got it...it gave me such a deep insight into this poor kid. You certainly have a way with your plot that makes me hang on tooth and nail. You should write some stories for the comic verse. Their relationship in the 90-94 period was so interesting and convoluted...a writer with your talents might be able to do it justice. (Of course they didn't end happily in the comic verse...but no one does...I choose to ignore what I don't like.)
fuzzyfrog chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Love this story! Very nice. It made me laugh that the biggest tipoff of the author had never having be to the South were the descriptions of the rain cooling everything off so much, or the evening cooling down. It doesn't really, especially not in the summer. been to If you ever get around to a sequel, I'd definitely want to read it :-)
untouchable hexing witch chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
Awww that was lovely! Thanks for the amazing read!
KiraLocket96 chapter 13 . 4/9/2014
WOW! Epic story. Never thought of Remy's life being like that. You created the characters, themes and atmosphere so well! XD can't wait to read your other stuff.
misuky7 chapter 13 . 3/17/2014
This was brilliant. I do so hope there is a sequel because that was just fangtastic. The plot and the characters were deviously detailed and deliciously so. I adored this story. :3
lovely smile chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
Still one of your best! Can't wait for the sequel...
Guest chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
Looking forward to the sequel
Yaz chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
Wow, I love the story. I read it all in one day! :) 3
alesin123 chapter 13 . 6/6/2013
Loved it! Almost as much as I loved "Blind Leading the Blind" ( nice pun by the way)! Sequel?
YodaIncarnate chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Omg! Great first chappie, love! I'm already hooked.
And I gotta say that last part was HI-LA-RI-OU-S!
Awwesome chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
Please make a sequel! Love this story super cute!