Reviews for Derranged Marriage
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 13 . 3/30/2020
Phew, so now there's hope for the future... great story.
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 12 . 3/30/2020
Aww, all this teen angst is hard to take.
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 11 . 3/30/2020
Poor Remy, it's a difficult situation.
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 10 . 3/30/2020
It just goes from bad to worse.
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 9 . 3/30/2020
Poor Rogue, she didn't anticipate this.
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 2 . 3/29/2020
What a beautiful wedding night they're having.
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 1 . 3/29/2020
Loved the whirlwind that is Remy LeBeau.
Lifeseverchanging chapter 13 . 5/29/2019
Wheew - loves this fic... I’m nervous to read the next one... still wearing my scars from Darkness Within but I look incredibly forward to it! Thank you for a great story.
IrisAyame chapter 13 . 11/28/2017
Awesome! I love it! :-D
spuffyromy chapter 7 . 10/29/2016
your writing is getting better each chap
twlight sux chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
twlight shit almost ruins this whole thing would be better if ya got rid of it
Star-of-Chaos chapter 13 . 6/29/2016
This was wonderful. So intense, so much emotion. I love it.
jpraner chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
It's 2 AM and I MUST go to sleep. I had hoped to get through the last chapter. This is a well thought out and emotional story. It took me a long time to understand why he threw that plate of chicken and when I got it...it gave me such a deep insight into this poor kid. You certainly have a way with your plot that makes me hang on tooth and nail. You should write some stories for the comic verse. Their relationship in the 90-94 period was so interesting and convoluted...a writer with your talents might be able to do it justice. (Of course they didn't end happily in the comic verse...but no one does...I choose to ignore what I don't like.)
fuzzyfrog chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Love this story! Very nice. It made me laugh that the biggest tipoff of the author had never having be to the South were the descriptions of the rain cooling everything off so much, or the evening cooling down. It doesn't really, especially not in the summer. been to If you ever get around to a sequel, I'd definitely want to read it :-)
untouchable hexing witch chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
Awww that was lovely! Thanks for the amazing read!