Reviews for An AllSpark Wish
tamersten chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
Wow..actually, that's a surprising neat ending! Unexpected, but neat! I've checked this story out sometime ago and thought that you wouldn't bother to finish it...but you did! And that's awesome! You're great! Thanks for the good read.:)
libbyluvs chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
I had read the other chapter a good while back and I cried then. (the parts where skywarp was fading were awful on my heart) I only got a little watery eyed this time so HA! The ending was perfect.
CNightJoy chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
Thank you for posting. I really liked the ending. Sprkling Megatron was very cute. I'm glad Skywarp got better. He's one of my favorite characters.
tiedwithribbons chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
Love, love, LOVE IT!

It was so exciting! And I wasn't expecting Optimus OR Megatron (so to speak) to show up!

Now, if The Decepticon's Revenge, Stand By Me and The Taming of the Seeker have endings even HALF as wonderful as this, I'll love you forever!
Purest of the Hearts chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
YEAH! HELL YEAH! Sorry for not reviewing ._. YEEEAH! SWEET ESCAPE! SMOOTH CRIMINAL! AIN'T NOTHIN' GONNA BREAK THY STRIDE! YOU SHALL NOT PASS! YOU. SHALL. NOT. FUCKIN'. PASS. YEAH! KARMA'S GONNA BE A WHORE, MEGS! YEEEAHAHAHA! XD I think I should have avoided that 9-inch Snicker Bar X3...
madagascarmaster chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Okay, I hate to ruin the moment, but... "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this."
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
*dramatic gasp*
imaginethat96 chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
Oooooooooou Galvatron is going to be furious! I'm excited for their journey and I'm glad you've finally updated! I'd like to admit that I want to see some fluff for their day/night on voyage ;)
tiedwithribbons chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
WOO-HOO! OFF TO THE ALLSPARK THEY GO!

I gotta wonder, though...who's the spy? Is he going to show up again, and antagonize the Seekers?

LOVE IT!
A'isha Ishtar chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
Whaaaa...
OK, it's official. I didn't like G-1 Starscream and his bros before (I think it was the high-pitched voices...), but... after reading this...
*faints* It's just my kind of story! IT HAS THE PERFECT PLOT. I don't even know a lot about G-1 and... and for some reason, I don't even CARE! I don't need to know a lot about it, you describe the atmosphere well enough for me and I'm happy reading it without knowing too much about G-1, which is totally not like me.
Lol, every time I read "Galvatron" I keep mentally replacing it with "Megatron" because I'm weird like that... dunno why. I like him in the other continuities, but I DO NOT WANT HIM TO GET TO THE ALLSPARK! Warp needs it!
Skywarp is one of my faves from TFA, because he's so adorably frightened of everything, and imagining him like in this story... i-it's just so cute! *swoon* I can't take it! I hope he gets better! I want to hug him!
... You know what you have to do now, right? UPDATE. :D
It's not easy to impress me, especially with a continuity I know nothing about, so... take a bow! But then... get right back to the keyboard.
XD I kid. But seriously, awesome work! I'll be biting my nails waiting for the next chapter. D8 - This is my face till you update. I WANT SKYWARP TO LIIIIIVE.
Well, that's enough from me. See you later!
-Ai
King Sabre Tooth chapter 11 . 10/23/2012
Love the plot of this story :) I came across a whole load of your TF stories, and they're really good! Update soon.
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
Oh my gosh, such a great story :D I'm just dying to know what happens to our favourite Seekers and their shuttle ;)
warperchick chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
Oh my pie! poor warpy! i hope the seekers and skyfire will be able to mat them out and make it to space... what verse is this? im a little confused
tiedwithribbons chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
OHMIGAWD! This is getting real tense, and they're still nowhere near the AllSpark!

What's gonna happen next? Is their plan gonna work? Are they gonna get found out?

PPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASS SSSSSEEEEEEE update again soon - I gotta know!
imaginethat96 chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
YES! They MUST make it off of Cybertron or my heart will break! I don't remember if you said what happened to Optimus in this series yet, but if he's alive and well I hope it's him (if not then Rodimus or some other good guy)! So happy to see this updated so hurry up on the next one please!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »