Reviews for Death Row
HolyShit chapter 9 . 3/8
That was fucking depressing. Good job!
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 9 . 2/16
I managed to hold it together until the Angel chapter, and now I'm just covered in tears. Brilliant story!
Shapes chapter 9 . 2/15
I think you just shitted all over my heart with that end...Deb is going to take it even harder than ever now. Great fic, thank you!
WinchesterNimrod chapter 1 . 1/11
Jesus my heart was pounding in my chest. Such a good chapter, can't wait to read more.
Rumo123 chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
A very fitting end I think
iharasu chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
Ahhhh.
Somehow, that hit the spot.
moosejuice5 chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
liked it, only complaint would be that i would of liked a longer chapter for the kids
Magus1108 chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Damn, this was...something. Really depressing read, especially at the end here, but that's not too surprising, all things considered.
illusion95 chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
I loved all of these chapters. The ending was shocking and a well-written conclusion, but I wish Deb and Dexter had a chance to talk a little bit more. Overall, this entire story was beautiful. Kudos.
anon chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
This is bloody amazing. You've captured Dexter's thought processes and inner monolgue to perfection.
ThirteenLumen chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
I totally cheated and skip to the end to see Deb. I love that bit about how Dexter keeps waiting to Debra, breaks out at the last minute, then she kills him. But almost want them to have more of a conversation. A key component of the show is their endless back and forth. And now the truth has finally been unveiled to her. What does she have to say about? Still this is a great idea. Great job writing it.
The L. MMonster chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
Oh my Gosh... So sad... I loved it! I think this could really have happened... You made such a great job.
Skyknight1987 chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
Tragic ending.
Lady Anthea chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Wow. I'm really impressed with this. I'd never thought of Dexter turning himself in, but the way he did it, must say it felt like the natural thing to do. I personally like how, in spite of his crimes, Dexter is somewhat praised for facing justice, and the irony of how he finally feels free.
The ending, well, it was really unexpedted, from Dexter's escape and finally with Deb killing him, though we are left to wonder how will she deal with the aftermath...
Very good story.
Gembomz chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
OH MY GOD! I ca't believe she actually killed him!