Reviews for Death Row
moosejuice5 chapter 9 . 3/28
liked it, only complaint would be that i would of liked a longer chapter for the kids
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 9 . 1/19
Damn, this was...something. Really depressing read, especially at the end here, but that's not too surprising, all things considered.
illusion95 chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
I loved all of these chapters. The ending was shocking and a well-written conclusion, but I wish Deb and Dexter had a chance to talk a little bit more. Overall, this entire story was beautiful. Kudos.
anon chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
This is bloody amazing. You've captured Dexter's thought processes and inner monolgue to perfection.
ThirteenLumen chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
I totally cheated and skip to the end to see Deb. I love that bit about how Dexter keeps waiting to Debra, breaks out at the last minute, then she kills him. But almost want them to have more of a conversation. A key component of the show is their endless back and forth. And now the truth has finally been unveiled to her. What does she have to say about? Still this is a great idea. Great job writing it.
The L. MMonster chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
Oh my Gosh... So sad... I loved it! I think this could really have happened... You made such a great job.
Skyknight1987 chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
Tragic ending.
Smells Like Old Spirit chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Wow. I'm really impressed with this. I'd never thought of Dexter turning himself in, but the way he did it, must say it felt like the natural thing to do. I personally like how, in spite of his crimes, Dexter is somewhat praised for facing justice, and the irony of how he finally feels free.
The ending, well, it was really unexpedted, from Dexter's escape and finally with Deb killing him, though we are left to wonder how will she deal with the aftermath...
Very good story.
Gembomz chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
OH MY GOD! I ca't believe she actually killed him!
juliauditore chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
Wow. Just...wow. I'm crying right now
Mas chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
Noooo! Why! It was all going well for dexter until the Deb chapter. Could you maybe write a alternate last chapter to this alternate ending of season 2? Please, this was tooooo heartbreaking!
purebristles chapter 9 . 6/9/2012
This so needs a sequel explaining what was going on in Deb's mind!
Nicole chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
THIS, BY FAR, IS MY FAVORTE FAN FICTION STORY EVER!
Bookwormiie chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
fricken amazing...
hi chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
holy cow that was amazing.