Reviews for Okeydokey
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I would tell you my favorite part but I would just copy and paste the whole thing.

Goodness me, this was terrific! The amount of quality you are able to squeeze out of a 100 words is spectacular!
Tuppence chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This was just wonderful. Loved it. The rocking and the seasickness. It all combined so swimmingly. And the bro-love is always welcome. Wonderfully written.

~ Trina ~
Shannz chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I just love the feeling of desperation and tenderness you've evoked here. Wonderful imagery and perfect dialogue in the "Okeydokie" :D

Really, this is like a 9 on the hurt/comfort scale - so that my friend is awesome! Have a great week, Kate!

-shan
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
*sniff* well now that was just wonderful! Touching, beautiful, heart rending and let us not forget brotherly love! I'm positive VIV will absolutely adore it! Excellently done! Kathy :-)
Swellison chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Oh, very nice h/c drabble. Vivid description of the damage done to Dean's poor head. And I love the sea analogy you've got going at the end, the waves dissolving into Sam's salty (tear) drops.

Sue
sylia91 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Oh wow, this was beautiful.
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
thanks so much for my TERRIFIC birthday drabble sweetie

I absolutely love it!

Viv
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Awwwwwwwww! And don't you know how much I love scenes like this!

Love the way Dean tries to say 'Okey-Dokey', tries to comfort his brother even if he's the one needing the comfort, maybe even more.

There's action, there's brotherly love, there's fun – the ingredients for a drabble you just have to love!

Great one, hun!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
"illuminating his agony in sparkling colors" - that's a nice phrase, very atmospheric.

Bev x
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
That was just WONderful darling! Loved the two halves and the dissolving into Sam's tears at the end - just beautifully done!