Reviews for The Second Time Around
me chapter 8 . 9/5/2003
a wonderful story, but finish it! what happens? good writing.
Alhana-Antilles chapter 8 . 8/1/2003
Finally! It's been updated! :)

Anyway great work. I really like the characterization(sp) of Ganner. It's nice to read a story that's centered around him. Especially now that he's gone from profic. Forever. :(

Anyway I hope that the next updates will be soon. You write very well. the pacing is just right, and the characters are well written. Besides I can't wait to find out what's in store next.
Shai chapter 8 . 6/22/2003
Cliffhangers,why did it have to be a cliffhanger? Well what can I say,Im addicted to all your stories cept the Kyp/Danni personal I just dont like the sure you know what Im talking I sure hope you update this fic along with the looking forward to them :D
Shai chapter 7 . 6/19/2003
You know its a shame Lucas and Stover decided to kill off Ganner in Traitor.I happen to think that he'd make a great partner with Jacen Lucas needs to see your works and maybe he story especially with Ganner being interested in a pregnant its his repntance really good so far.I hope you update it I would like to discuss something with get in touch with me on contact is on my author page
Alhana-Antilles chapter 6 . 8/14/2002
Update soon? Please? I like this story, put some more up!
Caitie chapter 6 . 8/2/2002
Can you believe Ganner is dead, now? So sad. :-( He was a cool guy. *sigh* I'm sure Del Rey will kill off Kyp next...

Good job!
Qox chapter 4 . 3/17/2002
Ahh... I was really looking forward to your next update and I wasn't disappointed.

I like the interaction between Ganner and Analee. You handle both characters with empathy and respect giving them a sensitivity that I find a joy to read.

Oh the possibilities...Will she ask Ganner about the significance of his scar? Will he answer? Will Analee give birth before they reach the nearest town? And if she does how's Ganner going to handle that one!

Well you did mention you had lots of ideas...I won't complain If you feel the need to explore a few of them at length ::evil grin::

Keep writing. I'll keep reading. UPDATE SOON?
BG chapter 4 . 3/17/2002
I really like this story. Keep it going.
D3lete Accountplease chapter 4 . 3/16/2002
Keep going, this is really great!
Caitie chapter 4 . 3/16/2002
I wish i liked Annalee just a little bit. But i don't... sorry. I'm not sure why. Nut it's usual... alot of times it's harder to get into author made characters... *shrugs* Looking forward to the next part of Getting over it! (c'mon and finish it! It's almost over, right?)
Mignonne chapter 3 . 3/10/2002
Cute! I like it.
valsolo chapter 3 . 3/9/2002
Thanks for reading! And yes, there is lots more to come!... LOTS! I've got many ideas swimming around my head for this one, so I hope you hang around. :)
Qox chapter 2 . 3/7/2002
Oh...I loved that!And there's LOTS more to come right?

See, I knew Ganner wasn't totally insufferable. I suppose he's experienced a lot recently - maybe enough to crack that arrogant shell? I find myself becoming very fond of Analee, she seems quite capable of giving him a jab (no pun intended) in the ribs if he deserves it. It's weird yet also strangely satisfying to see Ganner (of all poeple!) become protective and almost parentally concerned for Analee's *cargo*.

Please...please ...update soon!
JadeDragon chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
Interesting begining! Ganner Rhysode is a character I always wish to see more written about. :) I'm looking foward to the next chapter.
bactaqueen chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
Great job! I'd love to see more of this- I knew Ganner couldn't be *all* bad...