Reviews for Of Sailing
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I was hoping for more,but oh well...dark me like
justdi chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
love it!
JenovaVII chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
So yeah, this coming from a person who doesn't give a rat's ass about Fei Long (I don't exactly dislike him; and I most certainly don't like him in any way, not even a little bit, and every time he shows up I only look at it on the perspective of how amusing it would be if he would just die already) this was oh so satisfiyng to read. I adore your writing style; your way with words, your descriptions. It's all just really f-cking good and gets the point across damn well with expressions that sting and make you crave for more while your mouth twitches with a smirk. I particularly loved how Fei Long expressed his feelings for both Asami and Takaba and, even more, about Asami and Tabaka's relationship. Yoh is adorable and I liked him a lot but I'm an insufferable sadist so I love to see him in pain, so I really liked that too. Also, the part about Mikhail and his pleasurable death during sexual intercourse... yes, I can so totally see that. It's practically canon (at least in my opinion); a bullet through the head right as he's climaxing - okay, now I have this amazing picture on my mind so I'm totally going to draw it, thank you for the inspiration!

I digress. What I really want to say is this is really very good writing here. It would be great if you'd write more for the Viewfinder fandom. (:
fanmin chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
How sad. Fei's clearly broken. Feels sad for Yoh too. anyway, love it! 333
DelMarch chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Wow... Just wow... So much said, so many raw emotions, in so few words; very well done! And the tragic way it ends, with Fei Long all cut up into pieces (again) but still fighting anyway (as always...) Just perfect! Thank you very much for a great read!
saranya1555 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
belle fic, bonne continuation sur tes autres histoires
Faline chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Very powerful piece when it comes to the angst felt within the story. I really like it. You did a great job on writing this piece. The emotions of Fei are so palpable.
radcat38 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Well written. Well done. Excellent look at what Fei was feeling at the end of the Hong Kong episode. Cool job.
muumuu122 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
The mood was pretty nice. And I think angst is only fitting in this setting, so no need to slap anyone ;)
Seithr-Kairy chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Horrible, in a sense that it _could_ make sense... (-_-u)

A dark-style look out of what might have happen to one of the most popular character from VF...

Of course, the story was good. But unfortunately, since Liu Fei Long was not my fav chara -nor do I hate him-, I could only felt indifferent calm to his plight... Does that make me a bad person? ;P