Reviews for I'm Bored, You're Amorous
AnnMarie3711 chapter 14 . 11/10
OMG Cartmans heartfelt speech to Wendy at her house had me in tears. I had to read it 5 times just because it was so good!
fallingwthstyle chapter 1 . 9/26
I just finished rereading this story (and had to find a chapter I didn't review the first time to post this comment :) ). This is, hands down, my favorite Kenny/Butters story. Thank you for sharing it!
drebear chapter 18 . 9/21
Oh my gosh I read all of this again for the second time and I absolutely loved it all over again, and it was absolutely amazing! All your hard work into 18 lengthy capers was a well spent time and I completely enjoyed every work and sentence. Thank you such for all your hard work it really warms my heart with the story you've written. 100,000,000,000 infinity out of 10!
I don't know if you'll ever see this message, you amazing writer, but I wanted to tell you how amazingly incredible this story was! I've honestly never watched a single episode of south park in my life and just stumbled onto this fandom from a youtuber i watch playing a game related to the series. anyway, enough of my "history" with the show and onto the review. the pacing was great, I loved the character interactions even though i wouldn't know how incharacter each person was, it still felt right. over all the story was well written. i don't normally stay for stories on with this high a word count and sometimes i stop reading stories with a small fraction of this word count, but everything was great! the vocabulary was really good and as i said, nice pacing. i didn't think it was too slow and drawn out, but it felt like it took just the right amount of time for development of the characters and gaining attachments to them too. the fluff was so adorable and i loved the wendy and cartman subplot. there was just enough drama, angst and suspense. i was anxious to keep reading since discovering this the other day. anyway, if you read this whole review that i gave up on using proper english skills in less than halfway through, i appreciate you reading my thoughts. so thanks for gracing the world with this delightful story and you impeccable writing skills.
mollrat chapter 18 . 2/15
I'm so glad I found this story. I enjoyed how slowly Kenny fell in love and I think the ending was appropriate. It wasn't too dramatic but it was sweet. I was just as hooked on the Cartman and Wendy sub-plot. Just a great read. Thank you for putting this out here!
nico420 chapter 2 . 1/18
I'll probably review again when I finish this, but let me just say that you write the character's extremely well! Not out-of-character in the least bit.
When-Fanfics-Give-You-Lemons chapter 18 . 11/27/2014

That was fucking beautiful.

(I love Shamrock Shakes :D) This is cute omg I never even thought about this ship before but now I'm 100% Bunny fangirl :3
Thank you!
Velvet Laburnum chapter 18 . 10/29/2014
This is the most beautiful South Park fanfiction I've ever read. Thank you so much for making this (from the bottom of my heart). I wish there could be a movie made out of this...that would be cool. I hope you continue writing more Bunny! :)
Kidiu chapter 17 . 10/25/2014
Gah, this is too cute! Glad to have read it again!
Kidiu chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
Really symbolic ending here.
Kidiu chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
Wow, this is really too cute, even though its worrying at this point.
drebear chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
Oh my god thank you so much for this whole story, it was so beautifully made! I will admit I cryed so many times when shit hit the fan or just a general happy moment. This crazy romantic humorous ride was well worth it! *sniff* I'm sad it over but I'm happy I read it! Aaaahhh! Thank you so much for your writing genus. I am so telling my friends about this! Love ya!
BloodLusting chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
I love this! The chapter with wendy at cartmans house made me cry! I cant wait to see how it ends. Your writing skills are amazing I hope you write more fanfics. If you've seen rick and morty PLEASE make a fanfic for it I bet it would be awesome! Cant wait to read more! Its so intense and sweet and sad and just a bunch of awesome in general. Thanks for writing this I havent been able to put my phone down since finding it! Best southpark fanfic I've read thats for sure! Keep up the good work. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
You are literally one of the funniest writers I have ever come across omg thank you
dancer71 chapter 18 . 6/25/2014
I have been read this story and I know you have finished it awhile ago but MY GOD THAK YOU JESUS FOR WRITING THIS! These are my top three South Park pairings ( my fav being candy, then bunny, then style) and this story combines them beautifully! And by the way, I was on the feel bus this whole story! I cried after nearly every fluff paragraph and when Kenny and butters broke up. I just needed you to know your an amazing author for wrighting this! Thank you!