Reviews for I'm Bored, You're Amorous
mollrat chapter 18 . 2/15
I'm so glad I found this story. I enjoyed how slowly Kenny fell in love and I think the ending was appropriate. It wasn't too dramatic but it was sweet. I was just as hooked on the Cartman and Wendy sub-plot. Just a great read. Thank you for putting this out here!
nico420 chapter 2 . 1/18
I'll probably review again when I finish this, but let me just say that you write the character's extremely well! Not out-of-character in the least bit.
When-Fanfics-Give-You-Lemons chapter 18 . 11/27/2014
...

That was fucking beautiful.

(I love Shamrock Shakes :D) This is cute omg I never even thought about this ship before but now I'm 100% Bunny fangirl :3
Thank you!
Tami the Scene Queen chapter 18 . 10/29/2014
This is the most beautiful South Park fanfiction I've ever read. Thank you so much for making this (from the bottom of my heart). I wish there could be a movie made out of this...that would be cool. I hope you continue writing more Bunny! :)
Kidiu chapter 17 . 10/25/2014
Gah, this is too cute! Glad to have read it again!
Kidiu chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
Really symbolic ending here.
Kidiu chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
Wow, this is really too cute, even though its worrying at this point.
drebear chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
Oh my god thank you so much for this whole story, it was so beautifully made! I will admit I cryed so many times when shit hit the fan or just a general happy moment. This crazy romantic humorous ride was well worth it! *sniff* I'm sad it over but I'm happy I read it! Aaaahhh! Thank you so much for your writing genus. I am so telling my friends about this! Love ya!
BloodLusting chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
I love this! The chapter with wendy at cartmans house made me cry! I cant wait to see how it ends. Your writing skills are amazing I hope you write more fanfics. If you've seen rick and morty PLEASE make a fanfic for it I bet it would be awesome! Cant wait to read more! Its so intense and sweet and sad and just a bunch of awesome in general. Thanks for writing this I havent been able to put my phone down since finding it! Best southpark fanfic I've read thats for sure! Keep up the good work. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
You are literally one of the funniest writers I have ever come across omg thank you
dancer71 chapter 18 . 6/25/2014
I have been read this story and I know you have finished it awhile ago but MY GOD THAK YOU JESUS FOR WRITING THIS! These are my top three South Park pairings ( my fav being candy, then bunny, then style) and this story combines them beautifully! And by the way, I was on the feel bus this whole story! I cried after nearly every fluff paragraph and when Kenny and butters broke up. I just needed you to know your an amazing author for wrighting this! Thank you!
enohpoxaschick chapter 18 . 6/6/2014
I loved this story. It was funny and deep and it really made me think a little. It was very well written. I just loved the way you wrote the characters and made me feel for them. It was a very good story. Keep writing, please.
smoll Gcat chapter 18 . 3/29/2014
thi s love story is better that any love story novel i stg
smoll Gcat chapter 14 . 3/27/2014
; - ; this is so well written... it's a masterpiece, author.
AnimeAmie chapter 18 . 1/23/2014
This is my favorite Bunny story.
Your writing style has stolen my heart! 3 Much love to you for completing this!