Reviews for Love Hurts
lovehart chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
amu cries to much
TheAwesomePandaChan chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
I just wanted to say I like your story and that I'm waiting for your next update and good luck on your new story
xAmuxIkutox chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
Please don't delete it, I like reading the new and old veson and I'm sure a lot of other agree with me *dose I'macutelittleneko face* (if you did't get that it was I'm a cute little neko)
HappinessCame chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
Nooooo! DOUSHITE?! I want mooree
GamerGirl071001 chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
... update?
Taeniaea chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
cool story
cutey650kuto chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
Great story! Update soon!
Rose of Fortune chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
The guy who plays Robin Hood IS hot, I looked him up after reading this 'cus I was curious, SO HOT!
Rose of Fortune chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! One note though: EVERY FREAKING TIME YOU TYPE 'BLOODY DIAMOND' OR 'BLOODY NAVIGATION' I'M NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO THINK OF IT ANY OTHER WAY THAN A BRITISH GUY SAYING IT! Okay, I'm done, but seriously, I really CAN NOT think of it any other way, haha.
nekogirl017 chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
UPDATE! IF YOU DO I'LL GIVE YOU A COOKIE! (not really. I'm dead broke now. TTTT ) anyways if you want an idea then I got nothin...and I'm normally so good with stuff like that...maybe it's cause I forget to feed myself till 10:30 most days...*go's over to freezer and micro's hot-pocket* AH-HA! I GOTS IDEA! how about amu is just about to kill ikuto but then she looks into his eyes and see's the fear and worry (mostly fear) and snaps out of it and then the guardians get there and she catches on what's going on and starts apologizing like a mad-woman and they tell her its ok and talk to her a little and then ran miki and su re-hatch and then all the shugo chara's are purified and her chara-nari (she's still in it) changes in to amulet fortune! (Told u I'm good at this. Though I've come up with far better in the past. But this is what I have to work with...*sigh* JK!) *cute voice* so now that you have something to work with...YOU BETTER UPDATE WOMEN!(and or man) *dark voice* be greatfull I'm helping you.*points finger at you*
Guest chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
OMG PLZ UPDATE SOON ITS RLLY GOOD I RLLY LIKE IT THXS 333333 XD _
Miss Fuhrer chapter 12 . 5/8/2012
Yesh, it was good. There were details in the story so I congratulate you for that.

Anyway, I just noticed that a lot of people use that plot. You know, the one where Amu's family dies and she's captured by Easter...used by Easter and all that crap.

And...cursing much? XD
Lessthanthreeanime chapter 12 . 5/7/2012
Been awhile hasn't it? But hey it's ok you can back rearin to go with a brand new epic chapter. Not some long ass apology note with no chap to make up for it. You know how to do things and for that I commend you!

Anyway I really loved the chap I could feel her pain for the most part. Poor Miki and Su, though ...

Anyway this is getting up to a very suspenseful climax that I can't wait to read more of!

Update soon!
ShaDoWrAVen15 chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
love the new chapter plss update soon XD