Reviews for 5 Ways to get a Girl
ROBYN LITTLE chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
[ breathes heavily while rolling eyes in pure disgust ] excuse me while i go and kill who ever invented the perverted just plain wrong always has to go for the good guy pairing known as venqua in the game other than castle oblivion these two had no. moments. together. at. all and because they had a sora/kairi opening does not mean anything why cant they give the badass guys [ terra and riku ] some love terqua is best pairing their relationship is heartbreaking proofable life saving and slowly just. plain. to mention aquas older than ventus making it plain wrong if verqua is the pairing they choose for the games i will stop playing having lost faith its terqua or nothing fuck the sick perverts who root for team ventus...i cant believe i njust turned that into twilight airing...I CANT BELIEVE I JUST TURNED THAT INTO THAT INTO A ... THATS HOW MUCH I DISLIKE THIS PAIRING!
Tiggerola chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
And here I thought cute widdle brother Ventus was going to be the 'secret weapon' (haven't seen recomended video yet)
Tiggerola chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
As an Aqua myself, I say PUNCH HIM! XP Jerks probably only attract the bratty girls anyway
Tiggerola chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
XD Pink tutu...He's such a manly man with a charming disposition of being in touch with his feminine side lol
keybladedude chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
HAHAHAHAH! LAWL!
Author Avatar Being Lazy chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Heh. Black and white T-shirt with a stupid spiky haircut. You're aces.

This story is now DIAMONDS.
Runic Healer chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
Kawaii!
HeartlessNeoshadow chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
I actually imagined Aqua having a soft spot for Terra since she always kept on wondering about him, but this is still cute. :P I didn't read your comment before the beginning of the first chapter, so the whole time I was like "This seems familiar..." Lol.
AquaSaberXIV chapter 6 . 9/19/2010